Brick Floors

Bob lain

Name
Bob
Anyone Cleaning Brick ?We did a job today first time cleaning Brick cleaned up good.

Last edited:

Bob lain

Name
Bob
All with my 370 1000 psi Pro’s Choice Grout Magic

E7C914FC-2AAC-44B8-B839-04B35262F7AD.jpeg BE0A7994-6AF5-4454-8B3E-BA1A1A44DBF2.jpeg

Name
Lee Stockwell
Common here.

When I moved from Michigan to Kentucky in 1969 I was surprised to see most new houses were mostly brick, where they were mostly wood sided in Michigan then.

Reactions: Bob lain
Name
Lee Stockwell
What part of Kentucky ?
Far western lakes region, Kentucky and Barkley, near the Ohio and Mississippi rivers. Economically, this area got its boost after WW2 with the construction of KY dam and the nuclear fuel complex near Paducah.

Most didn't have electricity until 1946 or so, and very few homes within 50 miles of me predate that year. The older structures were largely of very poor construction.

Thus, just about everything is "new". Brick was cheap, and local, so it was widely used to the point some zoning required a certain percentage of it.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I’m going to Kentucky in a few weeks gonna be a long haul. Uncle is in poor health and he’s leaving me all his tools, truck and guns also a tractor. He and my mom are both from Ashland. Will be our first time that way.
Our family moved to Florida many years ago now they’re spread out in w Virginia and fla

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I’m going to Kentucky in a few weeks gonna be a long haul. Uncle is in poor health and he’s leaving me all his tools, truck and guns also a tractor. He and my mom are both from Ashland. Will be our first time that way.
Our family moved to Florida many years ago now they’re spread out in w Virginia and fla

Sorry to hear about your Uncle. My better half's dad grew up about an hour south of Ashland in Paintsville. He came here to NW Ohio when he was 16. Her grandparents, aunts, and cousins are still there.

But to stay on topic. A lot of the historical homes here in my little town have brick floors, even some interior brick walls. Years ago we media blasted one of the floors and a fireplace. The brick floor had a failing topical on it so we used sand/grit to remove it. For the fireplace, we used soda to remove the soot and create a uniform look. Admittedly was a PITA, but turned out great. Probably less PITA than using stripper and screens and having brick slurry all over the place.

Last edited:

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I’ve done quite a few here in Oklahoma. In fact, I redone Garth Brook’s mom’s house that had brick floor. My large account has a brick floor that we manage daily. It’s somewhat common here.

Reactions: Fat Mike

hogjowl

Idiot™
I got stuck stripping and refinishing brick floors in a whole neighborhood back in the 90’s. One neighbor would refer us to the next and it seemed to never end.

Reactions: Fat Mike

Bob lain

Name
Bob
Wow those picture were from pinterest not his website and they were not water marked .And also we took them down per his request

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Wow those picture were from pinterest not his website and they were not water marked .And also we took them down per his request
Yeah someone grabbed my ad (your marketing guy) with my same exact font from a Facebook ad from 2017 I had posted that my assistant had made. Somehow it got put on Pinterest I guess. Yeah its a common pic but it was my ad with my fonts and wording all over it. My girl absolutely came unglued on me when she saw that and then I came unglued on Bob. Good times.

Hey. At least you didn’t put your photoshopped head on Mikey’s body like A to Z carpet did and try to say you cleaned with a Vortex.

Bob lain

Name
Bob
Yeah someone grabbed my ad (your marketing guy) with my same exact font from a Facebook ad from 2017 I had posted that my assistant had made. Somehow it got put on Pinterest I guess. Yeah its a common pic but it was my ad with my fonts and wording all over it. My girl absolutely came unglued on me when she saw that and then I came unglued on Bob. Good times.

Hey. At least you didn’t put your photoshopped head on Mikey’s body like A to Z carpet did and try to say you cleaned with a Vortex.
I remember that funny sh$t

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom