Bridgepoint Maglite UV light

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Has anyone tried the $250 UV maglite? is it worth the money? I had a $130 dollar light and it worked great, but I left it somewhere. I don't want to buy a new one and hate it.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The thing rocks! It is at the top of my item's list to get put up on our web page today as I am selling the things like hot cakes out of the store and now that I got the web page up I got to get that thing up as it is one light that does what it says. You can actually see the pee in daylight unlike the other lights.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'm waiting for someone to find it on the internet for hundreds less.
Then I'll buy it.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I just got the $39 in today. I must say it works better than I expected for the price. You would need fairly low light for it though.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
LED UV lights are quickly displacing conventional UV lights.

They withstand rough treatment by technicians and have a much longer life.

Power LED levels have recently increased and rechargable batteries now bring down the cost of operation.

Most importantly, easy to carry & you can point out all the spots on the carpet where the precious pet has delivered a surprise.

Larry Cobb
Mikey Board Supporting Member

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I have the $39 light and have had several occasions that it didn't work on urine. I did side by side tests with my other light that I lost and I don't think it worked very well. Does anyone use the amber glasses with the $39 light, and does it make a difference?

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I found the manufacturer that ILS gets their lights from. You won't find it for much less.

Yes it's worth every penny. Make sure you spend the extra five bucks and get the amber glasses with it. It will make the spots "pop" out better.

Spectroline better step up with something of their own because that UV light is not obsolete.

-JB-

Name
JB
Yes, we got one a few weeks ago, if you can't make you money back in a week or two, your simply not using it enough! It's great to show the homeowner that yes, "your perfect pooch" does in fact have accidents your unaware of, "let us help you eliminate them".
Is it expensive- yes, is there a good ROI? Yes, if you use it. It works in well lit rooms too, which is way too cool.

PS- How much did you spend on your TM? vs. a $250 flashlight? Seems kinda trivial.

G

Can somebody post a link.. i'd like to see it...

Thanks in advance.

-JB-

Name
JB
Damn, that looks like a good one!

homerdoh.jpg

Attachments

• homerdoh.jpg
    homerdoh.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 173

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Steve I found the the model for carpet cleaners on that website .
XeLED-cr3UV-R2-395 They only want $215 as opposed to Interlink's
$250..
Its listed under scorpian.

All the more argument that Interlink overcharges on most of their products.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
They make the the Light which Hydroforce buys and then sells to us. The price with shipping is about what is listed on our site. You can always save about $10 buying from them or support the people that support you, your business and the industry.

I base my purchases based on who is helping me stay in business not who can get the product to me for a couple bucks less. But it's your call :)

G

Thanks for the links John.. i'll check em' out.

Muchas Gracias'..

Dont worry about James.. hes just edgy''''as the sheep aren't down from the MOuntain yet.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
that's a realitive term Jimmy. I list it for $10 under list because the manufactuer is under cutting its distributor not because it is overpriced instead they are under pricing it to make more money by playing both ends

STEVEC

John, Why don't you just buy direct from the manufacturer instead of being the 3rd one to sell the same item? Oh, thats right.
I base my purchases based on who is helping me stay in business not who can get the product to me for a couple bucks less. But it's your call

Didn't you say, in the QUESTION FOR DISTRIBUTORS post that you were going to post your customers price quote on a machine to prove that they were over charging with the freebies?

I'd be careful not to bite the hand that's giving you a bone. :lol:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
While Hydro-Force and Bridgepoint/Interlink are owned by the Hanks Brothers the local Bridgepoint is not managed on a day to day basis by the Hanks (or so I am told) They have a manager and what he does or doesn't do has nothing to do with my relationship with Hydro-Force. Hydro-Force has ALWAYS been fair and honest with me. They are very much for us being successful. They do not base what they do to help me on whether it will take sales from the bridgepoint store. I am willing to bet Gordan and Rob would have a problem with a customer being charged $1000 over the list price that is public knowledge (printed in the ICS and Clean Fax)

Politics have never been my strong suit as I have always called a spade a spade I would hope if anyting one of the guys on the payroll over at Bridegepoint/Interlink that reads the boards see's what I wrote and checks up on their sales people. Smoke and Mirror tactics used by anyones sales staff will only come back to hurt the company as a whole. I in no way was trying to harm them only calling them out so they can take a deeper look at what their people are doing and the harm it has/will cause. It can only hep the entire industry if everyones sales staff stopped the BS and just treat people fairly...

The preceeding was my personal feelings as real as I can put them.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Maglite UV

You can get the UV bulb for a maglite for 32 bucks on-line.

Google UV maglite bulb.

Even with the body it's much less than Bridgepoint.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
randy said:
Yep, multi-millionaires need a $10.00 " donation" .

I ain't close to making 6 figures even with my wifes salary so where you get this multi-millonaire crap.I sure as hell need every $10 bucks that comes our way. my mechanic makes more then either me or my wife and I know he needs that ten bucks so does our service manager my salesman etc. etc aint no multi- millonaires here....yet. but ican gaurantee when we get there it will be becausewehave helped many of or friends get there as well so do I need everyones $10? nope I'm pretty busy helping people succed that want to help us succed and that's what matters to me

G

Keep on Rocking John..

I'll buy one of the lights from YOU this month.. promise..

Remember one thing about cc'ers.. most are worth about minimum wage.. but charge 100 per hr.. , treat their distributors like shit.. try to nickel and dime em' to death... and cut their pricing way down..

thats the nature of the beast.. that challenges you.
Thats the 95% rule that is sad in this industry.

I pay for service. Never look at prices.. as do my customers.

Its surely a hypocritical industry we're in.

HIGH 5 to ya.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Dobs are you hunting for another testimonial to be printed in cleanfax or something?

Fame has gone to your hed!

-JB-

Name
JB
Remember one thing about cc'ers.. most are worth about minimum wage.. but charge 100 per hr.. , treat their distributors like shit.. try to nickel and dime em' to death... and cut their pricing way down..

thats the nature of the beast.. that challenges you.
Thats the 95% rule that is sad in this industry.

I pay for service. Never look at prices.. as do my customers.

Its surely a hypocritical industry we're in

amen.jpg

Attachments

• amen.jpg
    amen.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 158

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom