Bridgepoint Maglite UV light

G

Something like this you can buy anywhere, I would rather not get it at a carpet cleaning supply house. you can save a lot of money getting it else where

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Steve Dobson said:
Keep on Rocking John..

I'll buy one of the lights from YOU this month.. promise..

Remember one thing about cc'ers.. most are worth about minimum wage.. but charge 100 per hr.. , treat their distributors like shit.. try to nickel and dime em' to death... and cut their pricing way down..

thats the nature of the beast.. that challenges you.
Thats the 95% rule that is sad in this industry.

I pay for service. Never look at prices.. as do my customers.

Its surely a hypocritical industry we're in.

HIGH 5 to ya.

Thanks Steve. Men like you are the reason I decided to continue on this side of the business. I really debated about taking our start up money and putting a fleet of units to work but instead opted to continue to help and serve the great friends I have made in the last 4 years since getting into the supply side of the business.

Again Thank You! (you to JB) :)

G

High 5 John..

Hang in there..

btw.. is that you in that skydiving video..

I use to do a lil' of that stuff.. lol

skydiving up in New Hampshire.. and Army Airborne..

So it is possible for more than birdpoop to fall from the sky.. people can too.. ha.
Ain't it fun. I need to get back into it..

Maybe I'll hire a tech.. have them drive the van to the jobsite.. and announce my arrival.. via air.. and logo out my square parachute..
and advertise on the way down..

sound like a good idea? ha.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL Sounds like a great Plan Steve :) and yes that is me in the video leaving the plain at 3500'

Fred Homan

just bought the bulb...Works great. Now what makes those spots disappear?Instantly? To hopefully WOW the customer....

John Olson

Name
John Olson
cti's black out is the only product on the market that makes the spot disappear. I am running a special this month buy the mag lite get a black out fee. :shock:

Fon Johnson

"I'm sorry, m'am, but the odor must be your imagination because as you can clearly see, the pee is gone!" :roll:

Yeah, I can just see Jimmy using this tactic.. :twisted:

I've been wating

For a post about this subject.
My local Bridgepoint guy is GREAT, Honest sincere Fantastic mechanic, just a good guy all around. About a week ago i walked into the store only to see one of these mag lights. He was showing it to me the thing works great, I asked the price, I laughed in his face. Look it is a great tool but somebody is just hitting the cash register too hard, I know those led bulbs can not be that expensive. I do support my local distributer but that does not give him the right to rob me.
I'll find the tool priced right somewhere else.
Mike Griffin

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
I used mine the other night. Room completely black with the amber glasses on and you could see the spots clearly. Without the amber glasses on you could not see them. Had my customer wear the glasses and they could see what I was talking about. I cleaned this carpet 2 months ago and treated it with deodorizer. Didn't have the light yet to see where the trouble was. Tenant complaining of the smell so my customer is having me clean it again. Told her the guaranteed way and told her the non guaranteed way. Guess which one she is choosing?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Fred Homan said:
I do not find cti black out? Not even on their website?
I'm at mikeyfest will have it and the special up when I get back and will post the specs for the airpath then too. I'm posting from my phone so not replying to everything as this is really slow!

Back
Top Bottom