Bridgepoint products

Scottyg

Jeff,
I was there about 3 years. I was the internal operations guy, not involved in formulations but responsible for formulating/mixing, bottling, stocking, logistics, hardware manufacturing, and purchasing for the Bridgewater companies. I have a supply chain/manufacturing/operations management background (MBA, etc.). I have a lot of general manufacturing experience, but whatever I know about the formulation of cleaning chemicals I picked up on the job. I'm not nor have I ever been a professional cleaner but I do have a little porty and clean my own 15-year old builders-special carpets. I gotta break down and replace those POS carpets soon!

I went back to the aerospace/defense industry, and don't know why I'm still peering in on the industry, checking the Interlink and Jon-Don websites for new products and services, etc. I guess it'll get out of my bloodstream someday...maybe it's just PTFE poisoning from being around too many protectants!

Greenie

....or maybe you are just a geek like the rest of us, you'll be comfy at MikeysBoard.

Once again, welcome.

That is me holding my belly laughing, while Vincent (white shirt) has a seizure while listening to Chad (seated) tell us about his boyfriend that was cheating on him in Vegas, Mikey(yellow sleeves) and Curt laugh while confirming the story.

http://www.mikeysboard.com/forum/posting.php?mode=edit&f=1&p=258539

Scottyg

Yeah, you called it: I'm a geek! That's why Joe Bristor and I get along.

I do like the jet wrench that Shawn posted about. I had a prototype in my office for a year; I wanted to make it cheap enough to give one away with every Gekko, but TES, the BP facility move, and just day/day stuff took precedence. The final product is way nicer than the prototype I left at BP (it better be for fitty bucks!)

The above is just confirmation of my geekiness. Gotta go now to check out the Jon-Don website...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom