Bridgepointless Indirect Marketing

Bioman

What's up the Obama picture? I hope your not that narrow minded and call yourself some type of business man.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
whaaaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaa, after obama wages war on small businesses that is what you will be saying

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I asked the owner of my interlink supplier what interlink was doing about it. He said interlink didn't get any money so they can't give back what they didn't get in the first place. I think he would probably be singing a different tune if any of his customers had actually bought into the program. I don't think anybody cared to check it out in this area.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
ODIN said:
Yes and you still believe in the tooth fairy

Most interlink suppliers are independent franchises. What is he supposed to do, quit buying bridgepoint chems? He's a distributor. They always treat their customers well, and their staff actively participates in this board and helps promote it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
my interlink guys are great and they took my mechanic who is incredible from prochem to interlink. They run a first class operation in stoughton mass. Do you know how many times I have stepped in or ordered from them since Bridgepoint direct went down.............................................0

R

Ramon Allones

B&BGaryC said:
I asked the owner of my interlink supplier what interlink was doing about it. He said interlink didn't get any money so they can't give back what they didn't get in the first place. .

EL Guapo
Ramon

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, they didn't get any money from it...

SM would let me use there name all day and not charge me, right?

If anyone believes that they didn't make money off deal, I have some cutting EDGE advertisements just for you... Call me tomorrow and we can talk for FREE!! Have credit card ready... NO REFUNDS

They will never get another dime from me... :evil: Bastards!!! :evil:

R

Ramon Allones

INTERLINK DIDN'T GET ANY MONEY,, SO THEY CAN'T GIVE BACK ANY

B&BGaryC said:
I asked the owner of my interlink supplier what interlink was doing about it. He said interlink didn't get any money so they can't give back what they didn't get in the first place. .

EL Guapo
Ramon

Able 1

Name
Keith
Must be a disty since you can't fill out your profile (I would be ashamed too)... or not? Do you have an opinion on this or are you going to just quote Gary? Let it out, defend them....

Back
Top Bottom