BRILLIANT Carpet Cleaning Web Site Builder

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I was perusing elsewhere & came across this web site which to me was amusing.

However, if this web site was mine, I would be a bit embarrassed and quite agro at the builder.

Thank you so much for considering our company for all your cleaning needs. ****************** is a Licensed, Insured, and *** Certified Carpet and hard surface Cleaning Company.

Carpet Stain Tip
By admin • December 24th, 2009

Brake cleaner does a good quick job of removing most food stains. Dab a little on a clean cloth and gently blot the stain. Rinse with soap and water. Brake cleaner contains the same chemical professional dry cleaners use to clean stains in clothing. Do not pour brake cleaner directly into the carpet. It could dissolve the adhesive holding the fibers in the carpet.
For those too tough to beat stains let the professionals at ******************** take care of it for you.

I had almost forgot how much satisfaction I get making Carpet look new again.

· Home
· Carpet Cleaning
· Window Cleaning
· Pressure Washing
· Scedule Now
· Specials

I don't know how your legal system works over there, but boy, if someone was to claim they could make some ten year old carpet "look new again", down under, the consumer action group would have a field day.

I have no idea who built this site.

I do know that it ended up being very nauseous reading all the suburbs/areas that they clean, pop up in every page.

Oh, & it's also published using Wordpress, which is what mine are also based on.

One final question, what is a "*** Certified Carpet and hard surface Cleaning Company" ??

Is this another attempt at something like the iicrc, or an ethical mob, or one of the multitudes of wannabee certification mobs that like to push their own wheelbarrow.??

Older and confuseder, dayer by dayer.

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
*** certified. Yes ma'am - I'm certified by a bunch of fellow carpet cleaners that get together once in a while on an internet forum. Very elite....

I know who this is, he is a regular poster over there. I can't stand websites that don't take the time to get the spelling right - Scedule. Wow.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Oh my gawd Ron, that site is bloody disgusting. :shock:

I'm stuffed if I know what school some of these "professionals" went to. :shock:

From that site:

Tile & Grout Cleaning

Tile & Hard surface cleaning:

If you dont like the idea of bringing in a gerni pressure sprayer inside your house making a lots of mess contact us to clean your tiles with the lastest in indoor tile cleaning equipment.

Carpet Cleaning Central Coast

Commercial and Residential

With 12 years experience in stain removal and Carpet Cleaning we garrentee we are equipt to handle any job thats why we have so many regular customers.

We use a Gas Heater to Create very Hot Steam very different to normal Carpet Cleaning Machines, and have a reputation for Spectacular Results from Commercial Jobs and Real Estates.

Fast drying because of STEAM instead of water cleaning and booster boxes to leave carpets very dry.

Upholstery Cleaning
Fabric steam cleaning has fantastic results with all fabrics being able to be cleaned drying time can vary with different fibres and weather conditions and ventilation
Trust our experience to look after your lounge fabric

Leather Cleaning
Cleaning, rejuvenating and protecting is included as part the standard job,
Most leather can be cleaned all leather is tested before cleaning and only a small percentage doesn’t hold its colourfastness, results on good quality leather is the best sometimes bring up older lounges like the day they were bought, trust only a professional on leather damage can easily happen by an inexperienced carpet cleaner.

Mattress cleaning
Good for giving you mattress a freshen up but also great for health reasons with bed bugs, dead skin and dustmites.

Water Damage

Quick response is essential in eliminating damage and odour problems
Retraction of water and drying of carpet and underlay is best done straight away, the longer you wait the worst the water damage can be and sometimes the carpet might have to be replaced, Professional Carpet Cleaning is regularly called upon be insurance companies to completed work and real estate agents.

A gude grarsp of da engrish granma is asenshel wen doin websitez, udderwize ya sounds like a pigfarma.

:oops: :mrgreen:

I'm gone before I gets booted. :lol:

PS ::: Do we have word check or spell check on this forum. ??

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
just saw that it was his vid that had been hijacked; never looked at the site too much, till now. Just basic porty cleaning and trying to make himself look better than a truckmount. Very basic cleaning at that.
I did email him, he shot back a reply with just the subject line:
"GET YOUR OWN CLIPS OR ARENT YOU GOOD ENOUGH"
He obviously missed that I was telling him of someone else.

After watching his vid on his home page, I couldn't use it anyway. Shows great contrast, but not really good cleaning technique; his wanding looked very rushed, and he missed showing the prep work, unless all he had for prep was prespraying. His upholstery cleaning was atrocious! Even my old Kleenrite never oversprayed that much!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom