Bring your check book to The Fest..

Mikey P

Administrator
Four varieties of Conway wands and three redesigned lint filters will be in PHX to use on carpet, tile and vinyl then we'll auction them all off.
Starting bid on the wands will be just $900!

We also have the following up for grabs:

The infamous Grant Baverstock Jersey.

The new Mark Saiger Encaps.

A slick Seal-A-Door.

GreenBrushGlides.

A case of Tim Yeater 's problem solving Silver Solution.

Meg Montgomery's secret santa gift

A date with Joel Riggs!

A Gorilla Truck brand O-Zone machine.

A bunch of Legend Brand Mystery Tool Bags.

Ty Cranmore 's Bearded Bastard Brew.

and more to come!

Mikey P

Administrator
FB_IMG_1634345080472.jpg

F

FB7777

I have no more money. I blew it all on marketing and a Cal-King Purple-4 mattress.
Roll those $155s out to late November-early December and you can pick up a buck per contract

spent 2 hours yesterday moving 276 contracts

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Roll those $155s out to late November-early December and you can pick up a buck per contract

spent 2 hours yesterday moving 276 contracts
Going to do that. When I checked the other day the premiums seemed to be stuck. Maybe finally caught up.

F

FB7777

Going to do that. When I checked the other day the premiums seemed to be stuck. Maybe finally caught up.
If it crosses $145 and the MACD gets bullish it will climb above $1

I just can’t get assigned another 20,000 shares 😂

F

FB7777

The additional $5 strike will effect my margin requirement.
But yea , I’m confident that Aapl will be there once the semi conductor issue is resolved

F

FB7777

As always, the best part of the earnings report is Luca Maestri. The buyback numbers are going to tell the tale.
There has been serious support around $140. They always announce what they spend on share retirement.

My guess is $30 or 40 billion

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
As always, the best part of the earnings report is Luca Maestri. The buyback numbers are going to tell the tale.
There has been serious support around $140. They always announce what they spend on share retirement.

My guess is $30 or 40 billion
I'm looking at the H.A. sticks and bollinger bands. Looking like DEC $160 might actually be doable. I may take the plunge.

Also, just to update you, My SLB and MARA contracts got called away. Made some serious coin on them. Made $68oo just on the MARA trade. I put 25% aside for capital gains. Frickin love the wheel baby. It took me months but it worked. Just a matter of time for my 15 ETWO contracts.

Last edited:
Reactions: FB7777

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
@Radar Foster , Not sure if you will understand this, but this is my cost basis tracking spreadsheet I use. You can see the journey MARA took me on. I still have 1 contract, the green line. You can see I have been doing strangles on this, like AAPL.

1634418921505.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom