Bristor's new wand

Chris A

Name
Chris
The quad is ss, not titanium. The ti wand has always been 13.5, I have one of the og ti wands.

KevinD said:
danielc said:
No I have pictures. It's 11 inches with two inch tube. It even has a little support on it. It's beat to hell though. The entire wand is titanium.

Post the pics. I bet it is the non titanium prochem quad.

No it's titanium and light as a feather.

Maybe it's not a prochem.

I'll get the pics in a min.

It has a little brace on the wand similar to the westpak. The guy said it was a prochem TI wand four jet wand. It's really light.

003-3.jpg

002-2.jpg

001.jpg

Delta Dave

danielc said:
I didn't like the angled jets on the greenhorn.
Why was it something they said?
Okay now that I got that out of my system, what was it about the angle that bothered you? Just wondering.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Connor said:
Does ACN sell it?

don't encourage him, FckhEd :roll:

No it's titanium and light as a feather.

donno, Dan'l, that doesn't look like ti metal to me.
Looks like a beattohell stainless CMP or Westpac wand .

It's worth $25 in the condition it's in.
Unless someone actually likes that wand, then it's worth maybe $50 as is
$150 in parts to make it brand new and you have a spare truck wand for $200

or, just buy an AW29 wand brand new for $300 .....cause it's better wand than that thing

..L.T.A.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I would never bring a piece of equipment that is beat to hell like that in my client's home. Even if the wands works great, that metal looks like shit, your client will see that and that will make a very bad first impression on how you treat your equipment and possibly their home. You're dealing w/ women 95% of the time, women look at these "small" things.

I have the Vitus 14 as well w/ the thermometer on the wand, this will tell you the real temp atw not what your machine tells you. I recommend purchasing a 2nd spray bar when you order the wand, that's if you tend to carry one wand per truck, this way if something happens w/ ur jets, u can switch them out quick, instead of carrying 2 wands.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom