Bristor's Soils and Oils...?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I am still amazed that after all these years the veterans still get a googly over a chemical. I can see a rookie getting worked up and believing everything that's hyped, but not a veteran. The fact is, Joe's product is probably a great product, but then, how many products do you run into these days that are truly BAD? I can think of a couple or three dud's, but they are off brand, no reputation products made by folks we don't know. But the vast majority of chemicals made and available to us today are all about the same. In my mind, what sets a chemical apart from the rest of the pack is two things:
1) is the dilution ratio low enough to make it economical to ship
2) who the person is selling it and what their reputation is for friendly customer service.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier

It has a big horn sheep with wool safe approved written around it in green

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
jeeze you alternative method folks are a sensitive lot.

When Bill said he was using that much chem I assumed he was running a meter less HF like most do.

with out a meter dip you get better draw, less heat issues, less clogging, and you'll usually go through a whole jug on one job which is what I prefer since back to back jobs that need the same chem are rare.

Is Bristor over there crying about how I started this thread to ruin his business?

same here, since it is better to have fresh prespray with some chemicals I would rather use a whole hydroforce as well

I run a water softener as well, I rarely put more then 2 scoops in the 7 quart jug

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It has a big horn sheep with wool safe approved written around it in green
Yep I went and checked and Joe paid for the logo since it lists his label not the manufacturer so he would of had to pay to have it tested. Good for Joe...but I don't see a banner here or are you trying to get joe to buy one Mikey?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
That will be the day! :icon_rolleyes: I use a 5 quart at 4 to1 no tip they really cut the draw to much I like using what I mix also. Never tried S&O thought i was getting a sample but Joe knows i'm cheap on the chemy's,

I get a good deal in bulk at a local janitorial supply $22.00 per gal express lane chemspec ad a little hydorgen peroxide and damn thats the shiznit.
and hot water is great as a rinse but you need some surfactant and sometimes fel or citrus for gum and grease.

Not to change the subject but they sent me prochems all fiber deep clean and its a good rinse dont know why daniel hated it so much but it works great. Acid side detergent with polymers smells good too.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I would much rather go thru a jug myself, what do I need to do to remove the tip? Elementary steps would be appreciated. I also run a water softener if that makes any difference.

Richard, the 200 degrees is a struggle to get out of the #3 little giant, I was so used to my diesel heater this thing takes forever to get close to 200, most of the time it's in the 160-180 range, just poor imo. Now w/ the 360i that I got I wonder what the temp is at the rotovac. I'll be going back to real heat in the near future, no more little giants no comparison in heat (my last heater was the 360k btus).

Mikey P

Administrator
Apply tooth paste to tooth brush. Place in mouth.

Mover brush right to left and north to south for two minute over the white things.

Rinse well, do not swallow.

Mikey P

Administrator
Remove clear rubber hose from Dema valve (silver square thing) on top of cap.
Yes you will need to remove the cap from the jug.
Loosen hose clamp if there is one and pull or cut off the hose, replace if stiff or cracked.
You'll see a tiny, less than Pea sized colored plastic tip, most likely yellow, gently unscrew it and swallow it.

reattach hose and screw cap back on.

To test your RTU rate fill the whole HF jug with water, run TM at speed and pressure you normally pre spray at and start filling a bucket until you run out and keep track of gallons produced.

Reactions: Ron Lippold

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Just like any other encap product on the market. Its ok. You have to load it with peroxide to make it work. Ive only used it on scrub and run. Encapping is a joke. I only do it when I cant get my TM to a area. Ive had more wicking problems with Encapping. Its a inferior method. Sorry Ive been spoiled by a 56 blower with killer heat. sHaMpooErs need not apply for the Top 25.

Golden Boy

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes John

I want to sell a banner to Joe.

in my PM box..
I tried soils and oils. It was just "ok" nothing to special but not bad for the money. I bought some things (hoses and fittings) off Joe Bristor also and it was a smooth transaction, However I simply will not deal with him again as it is to risky of a transaction based on some of his comments on his real cleaners board

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Chavez, are you pulling our leg about cleaning with plain water? It doesn't clean nuthin. Ever prespray over the top of your hoses and then extract? It leaves a dirty line where no prespray hit the carpet. Now whos smokin crack??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom