brush for 175?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Reactions: Blake L

FFA

Name
FFA
That's the brush I've used for the last 2 years or so and it works well although I've migrated to the grey MF with scrub strips. I think they scrub carpets a bit better than the brush.

I have tried using the cleanfreak brush for scrubbing grout lines. It works pretty good although I am considering the Don-Jon brush to get a bit more aggressive scrubbing action. I wonder if it's aggressiveness will be a problem and scratch porcelain or ceramic tiles however. Wnayone know if it would?
Would you happen to have a link for the grey mf pads with scrub strips?

Reactions: Blake L

Able 1

Name
Keith
Clean freak has great customer service! ! I ordered me one, my garage floor is too smooth so I took it outside(7 degrees now).. :eekk: I keep my neighbors wondering. .:lol:

I bought a blue power flite brush when I first got in the business or wore it down to the nub. Looking back I hated it because it was a pain to clean. Lint and debris would literally get caked in the bristles. To clean it I would turn in on while it was laying back on the ground and stick a metal fork in it which would kick out the lint. Then all the debris would have to be swept up. Fast forward a couple years I bought one from a member here used and love it. It never gets dirty other than needing a quick rinse with a hose, and I have used it on tile and carpet. I am not sure where it came from but it has all black bristles. To me the one from clean freak looks the most promising. If the bristles are real thick, I think that can cause the brush to get stopped up. Just my observations. If the brush is too soft it won't scrub good. I am going to try the clean freak brush out pretty soon.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom