Notice Brush Pro Group Buy Offer

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I was gonna call you last night Ron and give you a free seminar on concrete refinishing.
You had enough of the kanadian hockey teams doing so well in the NHL....
Meh. Most teams are 75% Canadians and up- EXCEPT THOSE FREAKING DEAD THINGS. What the hell is up with only 6 Canadians on their team?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Is the soft brush on the 10" (black) and same as the softest brush on the pro? Or do I need to move up to the 15" TM4? Don't want a 17".

I clean allot of wool broadloom. Thanks.

10 inch is a Black soft brush.

I have the Black soft
White standard
Brown commercial

With my 10 inch CRB units

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
Man, it seems as though 13 more people aren't gonna be getting in on this

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I got mine last week. This week it was used to scrub carpet, gather an amazing amount of dirt from a freshly vacuumed carpet, scrub a concrete floor...... You need your skull examined if you 're fence sitting. I have 3200 sf of encap to do this week and I'm looking forward to giving it a whirl on that .

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I would love to get in on this as it is one of the few remaining tools I am in need of but I just have to wait till the spring rush hits. Grrrr!

Reactions: Russ T.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I used my 17 inch in a little job that I couldn't park close enough to use the tm and I wasn't going to hump the portable up the nearly 30 stairs, so I brought up the brush pro, presprayed with Procyon extreme and 20 minutes later I am richer by $120.00. Fantastic little machine.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Is the soft brush on the 10" (black) and same as the softest brush on the pro? Or do I need to move up to the 15" TM4? Don't want a 17".

I clean allot of wool broadloom. Thanks.

I have 10" soft brushes(brand new) that I will never use.. Just have to find them, but they are here somewhere.. I'll sell them cheap.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, shipping will cost you more then I would probably be asking..:eekk:

If Bill isn't interested you're next on the list. .

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I would love to get in on this as it is one of the few remaining tools I am in need of but I just have to wait till the spring rush hits. Grrrr!
Same here. I feel like a hack without one of the 10" versions, after all the feedback I've read.

But to throw a couple grand at another tool right now is maybe not the smartest move I've made.

I actually wish I could buy 2. The 10 and a big one for some big commercial encap.

I'm developing a serious problem. :hopeless:

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Same here. I feel like a hack without one of the 10" versions, after all the feedback I've read.
Oh, for heaven's sake Russ. Get used to it. That's how you gonna feel if you troll here. Who knows, you may even grow to like it.
Just fork it out and you'll feel much better.

A small price to pay, to win your colleagues undying scent of approval, if you ask me :winky:.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom