Brush Pro

Gordy

I am looking at buying a Brush Pro 45. I do quite a few wool carpets. The wizzard 550 crb, that I currently use, has no renovators and can leave a lot of wool fibre and fluff sitting on top of the carpet.
This is not a problem in itself, but does take a lot of time to vacuum up before I can proceed with the extraction.
My question is, will the renovators on the Brush Pro catch the bulk of the wool fibre or fluff that comes away from the carpet and save me the additional step of vacuuming it up?

J Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
In a lot of cases you'll fill the trays up pretty quick but there will still be a lot of fiber left behind, what I'm saying is, many times there will be so much fiber coming out of the rug that the trays will be pretty much useless, unless you don't mind emptying them a dozen times or more per room, that true with any crb not just Brush Pro.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Gordy

Thanks for the feedback. Most wool carpets I don't agitate, but there are some situations, ie animal hair, trashed rentals that a crb comes in very useful.

Reactions: Hack Attack

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Better vac first to get rid of the beer bottles,needles,butt ends etc.& delliver to boys in blue for DNA matching

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I hardly ever get Wall to Wall wool carpet. Does it smell like wet dog in the house when you are done?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom