Brush replacement on a SX12/15

Name
Brenda Varjassy
Has anyone ever replaced the brush of a Hydro Force SX12 or SX15? I went to Jon Don today with my new brush for them to replace. As soon as they saw the brush they said they would not make any promises as to whether they could replace it. They said they have only been successful one time. Needless to say, they broke the new brush and I am back to square one. I called Hydro Force but no one returned my call. Any suggestions? Success stories?
Thanks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Has anyone ever replaced the brush of a Hydro Force SX12 or SX15? I went to Jon Don today with my new brush for them to replace. As soon as they saw the brush they said they would not make any promises as to whether they could replace it. They said they have only been successful one time. Needless to say, they broke the new brush and I am back to square one. I called Hydro Force but no one returned my call. Any suggestions? Success stories?
Thanks
You have to heat it first

Name
Justin Johnston
Thanks

Heat it first. It is easier with two people, but isn't impossible to do with 1 person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom