brushes for crb??

joelhall2012

Name
Joel Hall
I recently purchased a 20" crb tm5...it came with white brushes "standard"...it also has an option for black "stiff" brush...my understanding is this would be best for cgd. However at times on some residential it seems a stiffer brush would also help...but i don't know if the black ones would be to much. Now I've also seen that some of the other distributors offer three brush options such as the BrushPro with soft white...standard blue and a stiff black....Whittaker sends a standard blue with their machine. So my question really is has anyone compared the different brushes from the different makers....would the 20" blue standard be just the same a my white standard....and my only option is to jump to the black stiff brush...if this makes any since at all......

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I have the blue ones that the BrushPro come with, they seem to work on most carpet types. I even use them on tile & grout. I was told by my Interlink dealer to never use the black ones on carpet, even trashed CGD.

randy

Name
Randy
Get the blue brush from Whittaker. They are polypropylene, last forever and a day and clean a bit better.

Ron K

Mark I know most people say to "season or break in" your 175 brushes on concrete any reason or instruction to do the same with the CRB?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom