Brushing in Pre-Spray

Jimbo

Sounds like one very nice job you landed, Al!

It has been my experience that a rotary scrubbing...either a 175 with a brush or a pad...or the Cimex machine...is much more effective than the 'crb' type of equipment...with the large area involved...seems like a few Cimex's would be the golden ticket to a nice prescrub!

ps to Mr Portable...there is no way you could be serious...and if you are...maybe you will be on walDoughs golden list.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
If you're prespraying/scrubbing I would look to apply the prespray while scrubbing, unless you have the manpower to make 3 passes over the carpets. Have you considered prevacuuming? LIKE!

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Al;

500,000 sq.ft. requires high productivity.

Ride-On Carpet Scrubber with cylindrical brush (true 7000 sq.ft./hr).

Of course, I would modify the standard vac system to new higher performance vacs.

You could still use the Vortex dual-wand for the "tougher to clean areas".

Larry

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
There's lots of pre spray cocktails you can lay down that you wouldn't need to agitate. But, 500k sq for 5 years why in theeee hell wouldn't you master pre vacuuming that dry soil load and encaping it? I learned the hard way that burning my TM on even the worst glue down was a complete waste of resource. That big a contract get a Klenrite pile lifter and pay someone to run that thing ahead of your scrubbers. Whether 175 swing machines or Cymex get some grey pads from Excellent supply for those matted traffic lanes. Lay the foam, scrub it right back in with a back stroke and learn a blending pattern as you move along. Mix 4oz per gallon the first and/or second scrubbing and then you'll be able to pull back on your mixture.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom