Budgets for 2020

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Sorry it's been awhile since I've been on......

I'm curious, how many of you have compared your last years numbers to previous years?

Anyone create their budget for 2020? {I finally finished mine last night..... Eyes are still burry}

If you haven't I strongly urge you to compare and develop your budget for 2020. Too many O&O's or small operations play the "How much $ is currently in the bank" game... You'll be surprised how much you can achieve by creating and looking at a budget....

Best of Luck to Everyone in 2020!

-Greg Cole

Chris A

Name
Chris
I've done a budget the last 5 years. The first couple years I was way off, the last couple I've been pretty dialed in. This last year I didn't meet my sales goals but all my expenses were right in line, percentage wise, to what I had budgeted

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Sorry it's been awhile since I've been on......

I'm curious, how many of you have compared your last years numbers to previous years?

Anyone create their budget for 2020? {I finally finished mine last night..... Eyes are still burry}

If you haven't I strongly urge you to compare and develop your budget for 2020. Too many O&O's or small operations play the "How much $ is currently in the bank" game... You'll be surprised how much you can achieve by creating and looking at a budget....

Best of Luck to Everyone in 2020!

-Greg Cole
I haven't created a 2020 budget yet...but I have compared the numbers game. 8% growth gross so far from 2019 to 2020. My bookeeper is still working on my whole report for 2019 to see where my profit stands currently, so I'm waiting on the comparison in profit growth

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom