Building the commercial side of my business

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’ll work on it more tomorrow. My assistant helps me out with this this stuff and her selling and proof reading sucks. Anyway, we’re off to a good start

Last edited:
F

FB7777

90% of readers won't notice but 'receive ' is spelled wrong. The sentence doesn't flow , take out the word "a" before 'superior results'

Not a fan of the " this is what they do vs what we do ' argument

How about some solid 5 star reviews?

People love doing business with a small biz

Other than the great family pic it's boring as shit and would end up in the trash :biggrin:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
90% of readers won't notice but 'receive ' is spelled wrong. The sentence doesn't flow , take out the word "a" before 'superior results'

Not a fan of the " this is what they do vs what we do ' argument

How about some solid 5 star reviews?

People love doing business with a small biz

Other than the great family pic it's boring as shit and would end up in the trash :biggrin:
Thanks Fred. I have an entire page dedicated to reviews. Scroll to post #18. I'm sure you will find that boring as well. :) Maybe I should add the pic of myself in the bathtub in my green socks. Always a hit with Meg.

23601941_10212424213532850_652467107_n.png

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ok, so I think I'm putting in the final order for everything. Looks like it will all come to about $700 for 100 commercial sales packets. I've also included a sales worksheet, an introduction letter, copy of my business license, w-9 form, insurance info, and a carpet inspection report. I'm starting out with 100. I just need one "Yes" to be profitable on this. Wish me luck!

Reactions: Bob Pruitt
Name
Swani
Ok, so I think I'm putting in the final order for everything. Looks like it will all come to about $700 for 100 commercial sales packets. I've also included a sales worksheet, an introduction letter, copy of my business license, w-9 form, insurance info, and a carpet inspection report. I'm starting out with 100. I just need one "Yes" to be profitable on this. Wish me luck!
Best of luck! I really like what you put together!

Reactions: Nomad74

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Here is the deal-doe. :winky:

Gotprint has the presentation folders full color both sides for (100) $448.77 still pricey but not $7.00 each
If you have the funds and plan on giving a bunch of these out then do what we did. (2,500) are $1,167.38, only .46 each. :cool:

Yep at .46 the pens cost us more than the presentation folders. :eekk:

Its your money. $7.00 each or .46 each.:biggrin:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Here is the deal-doe. :winky:

Gotprint has the presentation folders full color both sides for (100) $448.77 still pricey but not $7.00 each
If you have the funds and plan on giving a bunch of these out then do what we did. (2,500) are $1,167.38, only .46 each. :cool:

Yep at .46 the pens cost us more than the presentation folders. :eekk:

Its your money. $7.00 each or .46 each.:biggrin:
The note pads and pens and calander added up

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The note pads and pens and calander added up
It does so you have to be frugal. Brochure, individual services flyers, pen and miscellaneous data sheets, estimate we are around $2.00 each. We give out a lot of them, most end up in the trash but it's still a small investment at very select targets.

Tacos could work. The Mexican restaurant down the block once dropped off several big bags of chips and tubs of salsa. I still eat there now and then because the chips were so tasty. :winky:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Got my folders and brochures today. They came out Titty-Pink. I'll be blocking out a day next week to make some large sales calls. Is this the wrong time of year to be doing this?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Could be the best time for some businesses as many discuss budgets for the upcoming year. Although there is really never a bad time to market commercial work.
Thanks, I was kind of thinking that, but I thought I would ask the Brain Trust.

Name
Scott Turknett
Got my folders and brochures today. They came out Titty-Pink. I'll be blocking out a day next week to make some large sales calls. Is this the wrong time of year to be doing this?
There is never a bad time, just realize you might be playing a longer sale.

If you have a vibe I would not buy a cimex until the vibe is holding you back.

Reactions: Nomad74

Roland

There are more and more buildings in my area getting LEEDS certified which require "green cleaning". I won a 103K sq. ft. bid through the state and although 3rd highest bidder, I won because the other lower bidders did not meet standards on products to be used. Might be useful for people looking ofr those big commercial jobs.

Name
Bruce
There are more and more buildings in my area getting LEEDS certified which require "green cleaning". I won a 103K sq. ft. bid through the state and although 3rd highest bidder, I won because the other lower bidders did not meet standards on products to be used. Might be useful for people looking ofr those big commercial jobs.
We've been cleaning in a LEEDS Certified building for a few years now , we just gave a price quote for 150,000 sqft of carpet with out even seeing the building , it's a new building and I'm guessing it is also a LEEDS Certified building. I say price quote because I'm sure they got no other bids from any other company, the hoops you have to go through just to get into one of these buildings is crazy , there has to be someone by your side at all times.

Reactions: Nate The Great

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom