Bumper sticker

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm at the carwash today, in the waiting room when an older guy asks if that's my pick up with the carpet cleaning sticker on it..

Turns out hes a retired roofer who's wife couldn't handle him sitting around anymore so he ends up buying a Master Touch trailer set up and 200 hours later hes done.

He said he's going to send me details and pics incase one of you want a sweet set up for 32k..

Meanwhile his wife is selling 1.2 million a year of vinyl decals on Amazon..

Check her out @ BestPricedDecals

Sapphire 2500 unit with every tool imaginable. Dual axel w/ brakes

steve_64

Who the Fook has a waiting room for a car wash? Don't you just drive through? What are you waiting for? Some one to do it for you?
The one I use does also. They will detail it while you wait but I drive it through myself and on my way.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Turns out hes a retired roofer who's wife couldn't handle him sitting around anymore so he ends up buying a Master Touch trailer set up and 200 hours later hes done.

It was the trailer!

Lol........

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I'm at the carwash today, in the waiting room when an older guy asks if that's my pick up with the carpet cleaning sticker on it..

He said he's going to send me details and pics incase one of you want a sweet set up for 32k..

Meanwhile his wife is selling 1.2 million a year of vinyl decals on Amazon..

Check her out @ BestPricedDecals

Sapphire 2500 unit with every tool imaginable. Dual axel w/ brakes
He was carpet cleaning and quit after 200hours?

Reactions: Mikey P

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Not me I hope to put in thousands of hoursmm...i need the money..

Gonna put out a July Promo ad for bundle service. Window/carpet cleaning or upholstery bundle. 20 windows for $200 (normally $299) with purchase of carpet cleaning or a sofa.

I hope it works. I'll show you when I finish makin the promo ad...

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Speaking of bumper stickers, what was Jimmy doing in my neighborhood?

IMG_20180522_150441.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom