Busted out some white Berber

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
with some Code Red and a Rotary. It was a nail bitter....but no snags!!! Rinsed with Saigers also. I did this Monday and I’m positive it’s already trashed. This carpet is in a double wide trailer with a dirt driveway no walkway and no porch.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Me neither. I guess if something is lacking in your technique Berber will Rat you out, whereas cut pile will keep your secrets. Sometimes.
I think maybe because of the texture, some guys would wand too quickly or use a machine not powerful enough to extract everything. Soil will wick up and the carpet may brown. Taking your time and using the proper equipment will deliver results like yours.

Reactions: Bob Savage

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
what kept some of you ancestors in this business.

Better watch that chit, Boy!
Old dogs can still be vicious.....🧐

the berber probs some have are due mostly to wand technique, not so much equipment .
The dudes that "saw" back and forth with keyed wand have the most troubles

..L.T.A.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Equipment and cleaning chemicals have come along way in the past 10 years. And that’s just my experience. I can’t imagine how crappy and foamy the equipment and chems were before my time. I survived 2008 but you vets survived innovation.
Not sure where all tha niceness just came from, I’m going to take my temp.

J20770

Name
Jason
I see some video where guys hold the trigger forward, back, sideways. No dry strokes. And that’s just the way they do it. I thought maybe they being funny but nope. Just wetting the hell out of it on purpose. New video not throwback.
See, I'm not the only one who noticed that but did get my ass handed to me for posting about it.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
It may be that the obvious was never taught to them. My new elves all start out over wetting. It just is not intuitive for some people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom