Busted out some white Berber

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
Back in the ICS days it was not recommended to use a rotary. Because if you snag a yarn you, are up a creek. But that is all I have ever used on the big yarn, sculpted berber because a wand won't give you a good seal to extract with. Pay Attention, Pay Attention, Pay Attention and it can be done well with a rotary.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Back in the ICS days it was not recommended to use a rotary. Because if you snag a yarn you, are up a creek. But that is all I have ever used on the big yarn, sculpted berber because a wand won't give you a good seal to extract with. Pay Attention, Pay Attention, Pay Attention and it can be done well with a rotary.
Yep. That was the underlying point of my post. I’ll look for snags while vacuuming. Snip em and if needed super glue them. I’m glad that most of the Berber has disappeared around here.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
a while back... trashed--- rental of course.

around the time PB Extreeme came out and was getting the pub here, Scrubbed using extreme, stronger that directions 175 shouwer feed and green pad. So essentially I foamed it!! :biggrin:😛
These pics are of before extracting.

20181026_125721.jpg 20181026_125144.jpg 20181026_135956.jpg

Back
Top Bottom