BUSY, busy, busy, busy, DEAD.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
LOL Anyone else experiencing this phenom? I was Slammed for weeks then all of the sudden no work other than the Steady Eddie Commercial? I've been swamped since I got back from TX and all of the sudden nothing to do...

Oddly enough VCT has been kicking butt this past month... Just when I was thinking of selling some equipment. Another oddity was construction clean up and general cleaning services. Made nice money on those last month. Got all my invoicing done and all that... Just waiting on checks. Anyway, it sems that if I had taken the time to do some marketing when I was tired from working, I'd still be at it.

Well, i think there is a lesson to be learned here (again-lol)... Consistent marketing, even while your busier than a one armed boxer is the way to consistently have work. Although, I am enjoying the day with my son and a little rest I feel like I should be doing some cold calls or sending out mailers... Something to get the money train chugging along again... I totally need to get better at taking my own advice. LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom