Butler bogging down

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Are you able to check to see if your vac gauge is accurate? My gauge crapped on me and It was off about 4hg. I had it set at 18-19 and it showed 14 on the gauge. I thought the blower was causing the bogging down when it was just the gauge and vac relief
It was the trailers fault!
Belts slipping.....rough up the edges with some course sandpaper

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Actually that in it self would be a great learning post -So anyone ever use masking tape to determine the clearance when installing the clutch or jus laugh at my dumb idea?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
isn't that backwards? At least for the compact. Then later cleanco bought aquatech?

*i don't actually have any idea but thats what I've heard/read
The first tm I operated was a steam genie slide in. That was the late 70's. I switched companies and we had some very well used cleanco units. There was a lot of smallercompanies then putting out pto machines. Jem, pumps and power, cleanco,aquatech. I may be wrong but I think cleanco was first. I remember them advertising doing a hose run to the top of the cn tower. I don't know how well that worked

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
A cleanco knockoff
Joe Rorke was instrumental in the development of the modern Cleanco. It's a direct copy of the Aquatech. Joe Rorke and Jim Miller were the go to guys locally in the development of pto truck mounts in the seventies and eighties. Jim has passed away, last I heard of Joe, he was living in Okotoks Alberta.

Reactions: Willy P

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Willy have no fear Capn Blacklite is here ...Skidmarks a specialty...
Yes ,Butler came to Ludlow ,?When William Mesheau an family arrived...Jack went into Production and manufacturing . Carl and His cousin Mike reformed Can -Am into Butler Carpet Cleaning in my town .In 1979, I was washing my Bane when this beautiful Red Van with a white port drove by...By 1980 an entering Chem Lawn Carpet Cleaning. I was sold .The heat although 180 degree or so range was unreal .The vacuum a dream ... After that I appreciated the economy of a Bane and there Cleaning agents,an industry passion ...But ButlerBoi since 1980-here...

Reactions: KevinL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom