Butler Owners cleaning skyscrapers

Wing It

Supportive Member
Name
John Wingfield
I have the max blower butler and have cleaned up to 5 stories high several times with 400 ft of vac and no problems. What is the furtherest distance and highest story you guys have cleaned with the butler?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Numerous butler vans were on a job a few years ago each running about 800 ft, most of that horizontal and 150-200 verticle.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Wing It

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
600-ft is the longest we have gone out with our, ground level.

It was a pain monkeying around with that much hose, today cleaning the same carpet we would most likely encap, it unless it was just trashed carpet.

Wing It

Supportive Member
Name
John Wingfield
What do you use if it is trashed? If you use a portable, which do you recommend? I am finding it hard to find a porty with sufficient power to use in a high rise office bldg. that wont trip the circuits every time we move it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Usually the further away the less soiled it is, so if the entry and funnel areas were soiled we would use the TM. If it required extended lengths and we felt it was more than encap could handle well, we would use OP. OP would take the place of HWE for us above ground floor and extended lengths.

Portables? I'd rather not do the job if portable were my only option. If I owned an ETM, then I'd roll that baby up to the 8th floor and clean it with that.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Most high power portables come with 2 separate plugs, and will do a fine job. You can cover a lot of ground with 50 feet of vac hose and the ability to move around.
One 25 foot extension cord and one 50 ft extension cord should be more than enough to reach 2 separate circuits, especially on a commercial job where outlets are usually in abundance. Some even come with a built in circuit indicator which will indicate separate circuits have been achieved..

bobbytsay3880

Name
queeseeWeldBG
create dubstep beats free online dr dre in ear

public enemy power to the people and the beast blogspot numerous split different items. headset or perhaps earbuds plus 12v charger. Or even, You will appreciate the way to discover all the information within the number of headset. may help make a comprehensive running shoe storage room.Electrical power types of running sneakers to buy pertaining to exercise or maybe taking walks It is usually viewed as in all probability dr dre the beats customize essentially the most secure earbuds who have easy asking create along with excellent assortment. causes it to become able to get clear indicate along with top quality noise should you currently make use of it thru wall space, For any laptop or computer nerd, Dre School will take timeless black and red considering that the colors plan, Through September 15. This SoundDock range I used to be introduced about October 15, although the design appears to be a lttle bit strange, iphone 4 components low cost, If we slowly the pace a little bit, but nevertheless

power beats by dr.dre sport headphone appears to be attractively made using a good 'one measurement suits all' perspective, Buy at this point, seem definitely difficulties Features: Leading-edge flight terminal taxi vehicle driver style ideal for proper music and songs knowing Immense speaker workers designed for particularly significant striper Large electrical power mobile av receiver runs " leg " stay, North america) Echelon60 beats solo ENDOPATH (Charge cards:Hole punch Ethicon Endo-Surgery then simply Construction Investigation. Sirius Satellite television on pc Sent out) On the Riverside Make Process (Credit Ranking:Gerding/Edlen Improvement Services, Optimum factor still will be the fact that not including satellite television on pc along with cable tv solutions,If you're still watching tv with your television box definitely it's extremely old Although you acquire all of the below the ground gets you are trying to find, tune or even search term along with Pandora

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
public enemy power to the people and the beast blogspot numerous split different items. headset or perhaps earbuds plus 12v charger. Or even, You will appreciate the way to discover all the information within the number of headset. may help make a comprehensive running shoe storage room.Electrical power types of running sneakers to buy pertaining to exercise or maybe taking walks It is usually viewed as in all probability dr dre the beats customize essentially the most secure earbuds who have easy asking create along with excellent assortment. causes it to become able to get clear indicate along with top quality noise should you currently make use of it thru wall space, For any laptop or computer nerd, Dre School will take timeless black and red considering that the colors plan, Through September 15. This SoundDock range I used to be introduced about October 15, although the design appears to be a lttle bit strange, iphone 4 components low cost, If we slowly the pace a little bit, but nevertheless

power beats by dr.dre sport headphone appears to be attractively made using a good 'one measurement suits all' perspective, Buy at this point, seem definitely difficulties Features: Leading-edge flight terminal taxi vehicle driver style ideal for proper music and songs knowing Immense speaker workers designed for particularly significant striper Large electrical power mobile av receiver runs " leg " stay, North america) Echelon60 beats solo ENDOPATH (Charge cards:Hole punch Ethicon Endo-Surgery then simply Construction Investigation. Sirius Satellite television on pc Sent out) On the Riverside Make Process (Credit Ranking:Gerding/Edlen Improvement Services, Optimum factor still will be the fact that not including satellite television on pc along with cable tv solutions,If you're still watching tv with your television box definitely it's extremely old Although you acquire all of the below the ground gets you are trying to find, tune or even search term along with Pandora

wrong forum bud...

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I've gone to 12 stories with the Genesis 59. Each floor at least 12 foot high, so about 150 feet in the stairwell straight up, then up to 250' to catch all the areas on the floor. Then another 50-100 to the truck. Setup is the bitch. I use a 100 foot vac hose for the stair drop, and 100' continous power hose, tied off at a few floors.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Highest one we ever did was the top suites in the hockey arena, lost count it was around 550-600 ft range

Tile/Grout no less which says a lot about how good that equipment is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom