Butler System Optional Equipment

Mikey P

Administrator
Created for Cleaning Professionals with High Standards who Appreciate Quality An extensive selection of Optional Equipment is available to help tailor the Butler System to meet your business needs. Each item is integrated with features that are the result of careful planning. These are not “add-on” afterthoughts. Every feature was developed to demonstrate the importance ...
The post Butler System Optional Equipment appeared first on MikeysBoard.com !

More...

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Hands down the most carefully planned out complete package. If they would step out of the 80's of 1200 psi max, 04 flow is all you need and a 47 blower is big enough I would of bought one already. We haven't even discussed the pathetic 1 1/2 whip but that's an easy trash can execution. A side from that they are spectacular machines.

Name
Damon
I checked out the Butler very closely this week. Seems amazing.

Why would you need more than 1200 psi and how often? Me being a VLM guy, I am used to 60 psi, lol....

What's the average direct drive mpg (not running, but actual driving)?

Hands down the most carefully planned out complete package. If they would step out of the 80's of 1200 psi max, 04 flow is all you need and a 47 blower is big enough I would of bought one already. We haven't even discussed the pathetic 1 1/2 whip but that's an easy trash can execution. A side from that they are spectacular machines.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
For some tile, I think when we run ours with the Butler its around 900-1000 where with the Prochems we run them around 1200.

Butlers are nice, simple good heat and plenty of power for a single wand. They can be pimped with 2.5 fittings and hose if you want to run duals but are best at single wand.

Fuel is the same as a regular full size van loaded down for work. You'll get to know the cashier at the Quick shop real well. :errf:

Reactions: thecleaningdude

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I checked out the Butler very closely this week. Seems amazing.

Why would you need more than 1200 psi and how often? Me being a VLM guy, I am used to 60 psi, lol....

What's the average direct drive mpg (not running, but actual driving)?

My 2011 Butler and extended one ton (with a lot of stuff and water) GMC is seeing 16 mpg on the highway.

Cleaning, I typically am on high setting most of the time and do take slightly less than 2 gallons per hour of use.

Jim Nelson

Name
Jim nelson
WOW I get 10 mpg and 3 gallons per hour. 06 extended. But i don't drive the highway its all in town. My first TM was 1.5 gallons and hour, I was shocked that the Butler is at 3.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom