Butler van

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
sorry ricHard...
i'm use ta dealing wit these nimrods that don know their asses from applesauce.....
all I KNOW IS:
if yor putting womans nylons on a BUTLER........

theres something not right in Bedrock!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Thanks,

I have a 805 sitting Utah...from a recent purchase...

If you know of ANYONE in your area that needs a unit of this SIZE....

Please let me know....It has been completely serviced & 2 NEW heat exchangers!!!

I think it has 4000 hrs....I am Burried in this UNIT...& willing to take a hair-cut :cry: :cry:

I can't imagine what the freight is for that BEAST to FL... two pallets min...+ the APO...

I would REALLY appreciate it if "YOU WOULD DO A BRUTHA A SOLID"

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sorry man, mine has been on the floor for the last 3-years. Tried selling it but no takers.

As big and heavy as that bad boy is I'd guess $1500.00 to get it to you, unit alone is 1600lb, plus the monster waste tank.

We just got tired of looking at it and bought a used box van Monday to put it in.

They are cutting the side door in it today and we are having some racks made for it. It will probably be a few weeks before we get it together.

No fresh water this time, trying to save some space for airmovers and dehumidifiers. I wish they would have made the 235 gallon waste tank taller and saved some floor space.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Thanks anyway Richard.....

Maybe I will put it in a TrAiLer PArk here in FL. 8)

I will mount it on a concrete slab.......And rent it to the YaNKeE's "by-the-hour" :p :p
Or maybe...... Rent it by the LINIER FOOT..... :idea: :idea: :idea: ($1.00lf)
"Yes, Mam...Your trailer is 587 lf. fom the machine....." "That will $587.00" WHAT !!!!!!
"You charged my neighbor $183.00 :? " "thats because She lives closer to the MACHINE" :lol:
"Weelll..." "I want the same PRICE as my NEIGHBOR!!!!" "Ok...But you will have to MOVE."

Then I would NEVER have to here this AGAIN :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

"THEY NEVER CHARGED ME THAT MUCH TO CLEAN MY CARPETS BACK in MiChIGaN :shock:"

Back
Top Bottom