Buyers Beware: Greenie and Truckmounts Direct

G

Mikey P said:
How about you just stay off this board until this blows away OK Coop?

Do what you gotta do on your board but if you don't want Jeff's customers here to take offense to your actions, than by all means, just go away.

and would it kill you to post in a non dram thread once in a while over here?

Is there such a thing here ??? Maybe Jeffs customers should just ignore this thread and continue to order from him . Whats 1400.00 bucks between friends ??

Anyway , Im done with anything concerning Jeff of Greenie other than keeping the thread at *** under control ( as I already have ) .

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
for gods sake ...he,s a dick . we all know this
we have known this for a very long time
he comes here goes on about all sorts of crap most of which we all know to be b.s.
it,s about time he was called out for his lies and b.s.
he belongs on that other board with all the other wankers
but mikey still lets him in the door so we all can suffer him

BUT THATS COOPER

AS FOR JEFF
DAMM GOOD MAN ...who here has not been in the weeds at some time

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Here are a few thoughts.

All you guys that call and talk to Jeff for hours at a time ******* STOP IT. The poor guy can't do anything if he is on the phone all day long. It takes less then a muinute to place an order. If you want to bullshit with him wait until he is making money and has a staff to ship his shit.

Next I doubt Jeff will take charity so keep it. I do believe Judson should be sending Jeff a Royalty check for 3-4K every month. Jeff brought Judson back from the dead. There would be no Judson Juice without Greenie so take that for what it's worth.

Next his feet need to be held to the fire just the same as anyone's. Just because he's "Greenie" doesn't give him a pass. Jeff, you need to man up. You know who your friends are but with no communication your strecthing those friendships to the breaking point.

Last if he doesn't have it ask him point blank. He knows he can pass the sale over to me and i'll make sure he gets credit for it on the back end and make sure the customer gets their shit on time everytime.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
John sees clearly here as well.

Spending too much time on each phone call has always been one of his best features and his worst faults.

there is also the problem that most very small companys face, lack of adequate working capital. You can coast along when times are good with little in reserve, but when you get hit with bad times, you can get in trouble quickly.

That doesn't detract from the fact that he has brilliant vision and has been a huge force in the advance of technology in this industry in the last five years. the big guys are finally applying principals he touted years before. While he doesn't seem to have muvch interest in working for someone else, i still think he'd be an awesome sales/R&D guy for any manufacturer or supplier. He could thrive at what he does best and have others to handle his weak areas. But again, you can lead a horse to water....

Take care,
Lisa

LeeCory

This is probably what Greenie has been wanting to put off cause this would be embarrassing for anyone. He probably has a certain amount of pride and can't believe things have slipped to where they are now.

The ball has been dropped a bit, but it doesn't mean it can't be picked back up... and I think he can do it... here's why. Glides were not his idea, but he saw the potential and made an alliance with Ken way back to distribute them. When Ken dropped the ball as Ken does... Greenie took the idea to the next level.

You know what Greenie... we are all human and shit happens. This is already on it's way to passing for you, and your next opportunity is staring you in the face. I am certain you will not allow yourself to be down for the count.

All a person needs is an opportunity, and from what I am reading everyone seems to be willing to give it to you.

It's nothing that can't be fixed as long as you see how fortunate you are.

While it's not a big deal, I will be needing another stainless easy touch valve, some new extenders and jets for my Ti, and a new glide....

best of luck

duckster

I remember Hobos from my childhood. These were good honest people who would work for food and a couple of dollars. These were the longest lasting victims of the last depression. My mother made sure we gave them work to do and we helped with food, clothing and money.

We're heading into another of the world's greatest financial slumps. The best of human nature must carry us through it, all of us. Jesus said whatsoever you do to the least of these you do to me. Anything negative being said about an honest person who has fallen on bad times regardless of the nature of those bad times deserves our support and we owe it to him or her every effort to totally ignore those who do not have the common sense to see things are changing, we DO need each other in these trying times.

I understand a forum to be an electronic soap box. Each of us has a right to stand upon that box and each of has the right of choosing to ignore or listen to the speaker. No one is making us acknowledge the words written by another. In fact, no one forces us to be on this board. We do it because we have a genuine interest in one another's stories - some to help and but a few to tear down the other.

Financial hardship is not a choice, it is a bump in the road on an otherwise pleasant highway. Let's work toward smoothing the bump down to make it less of an impact for any life's journey.

That's my two cents, now down from the soap box.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I'm sorry but what would life be without bumps? Hell I don't want bumps I want big F'n MOUNTAINS! I get excited when things get tough. The tougher the better because I know when I get to the top I got me a sweet ride down the other side :mrgreen:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
unless that fookin mtn just keeps going and going, with bumps on it :? :x :x :x :?

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
this is a good intervention....
wounder if it will be on A&e

....did i spell that big word right.........

sucks been dys-lex-ic

-JB-

Name
JB
Any gamblers on here?

let me ask one question, do you get a bigger "charge" off the game when your winning, and the game is easy, or when your down, and the game is a challenge?

most would say when your down would be my bet, no challenge/struggle, no glory.

human nature is facinating.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

for those that remember:
My very FIRST post on the BB was...

What do you see when you gets to the top of Carpet Cleaning Mountain????

anyone remember the answer?

Fred Homan

Jeff/Greenie sometimes change can be a good thing. We do not always see it. Where one door closes another one opens. Be :D

randy

Name
Randy
Comparing Greenie to Ken Harris is like comparing Ronald Reagen to Obama, that was so over the top it's just flat out ignorant. Jeff has had a few issues and I'm sure he will work his way through all this and continue to serve this industry well as he always has.

For the few that seem to be taking great glee & celebrating Jeff's situation, let me remind you that humility is right around the corner for everyone (sooner or later). This economy will have many victims within this industry before it's anyway near "hitting bottom" so there will be plenty to reflect on and learn from.

I wouldnt be bitchin bout the phone calls to him I would be bitchin at Jeff for taking them and then not getting off when work needs to be done....buisness 101.

I wish him well and good luck.

JCoviello

bob vawter said:
[quote="John Olson":3ju7554b]I'm sorry but what would life be without bumps? Hell I don't want bumps I want big F'n MOUNTAINS! I get excited when things get tough. The tougher the better because I know when I get to the top I got me a sweet ride down the other side :mrgreen:

for those that remember:
My very FIRST post on the BB was...

What do you see when you gets to the top of Carpet Cleaning Mountain????

anyone remember the answer?[/quote:3ju7554b]

Nope, wasn't here, but I'll finish the quote:

"How far you have to fall and what you're going to hit on the way down."

Or as another businessman once advised me in my youth..."you meet the same people on the way up as you do on the way down".

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
...."be careful of the toes you step on today......... they may be connected to the ass that you may have to kiss tomorrow."

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I did as John Olson suggested after readiing this post and ordered a new greenhorn and a few other supplies yesterday from him. Greenie (& Lisa and many others) have been a great help to me and I will do my part to help out by continuing to order from all of them when I can.

Mark Saiger

Bjorn

anyone remember MARKETING DIRECT do you still buy bridgepoint marketing products

Name
steve snail
David,

With all due respect. One of the sweetest rides down the mountain is in deep, deep pow!

g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUT9ep6l_gEg]

-JB-

Name
JB
That looks like a blast! cept for those damn pesky TREE'S!

That's why I havent tried down hill yet, fear of injury.

I know... wimp :oops:

Dan Lloyd

Well, I didn't know all this stuff was going on with Greenie & Lisa. I've been through a divorce. I know how troubling it can be.

Every time I fire up my Cleanco 47 I thank Greenie for the shiny vacuum ports coming off the waste tank. He made them for me. Took him a little time, but the wait was worth it. Not only do I have a lot more vacuum, but those vacuum pipes just look soooo pretty!! It makes my Cleanco look like a hot rod.

I'm driving down to Summerfest next week, and on the way I'm planning to stop at Judson's place and buy a bunch of Greenies' stuff. Including more 2 1/2 inch hose.

I like both Jeff and Lisa. I wish them both the best.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom