Buyers Beware: Greenie and Truckmounts Direct

G

Able 1 said:
[quote="James Cooper":1gfx218o]DO you really think this is gonna be a big secret that stays over at Mb ? We have guys that post at *** that buy from Greenie also , and David posted this here as a warning to all Greenies customers .

You do know your coming off as a little pus dont you ??

I really don't care how YOU feel I'm coming off as.... You have always came off to everyone as ***'s little bitch... And I would say that to your face... :wink: You going to MF?[/quote:1gfx218o]

lol , Im sure you would . You want to buy me a drink ? You know , it is kinda funny , as much time as you spend over at *** , and judging from your post count at *** ( which coincidentally is MUCH higher than mine there ) , Id say your more of the *** bitch than I am .

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
So far I can't sight Coop for saying anything wrong or inappropriate concerning this issue.

To be honest, I'm impressed.

You will see...

This is his WeAsElInG M.O.... :roll: He can't help himself...

A few randum scratches of the skin.....UNTIL irratates this thread into a "FESTERING BOIL"

Then the weasel will crawl back in his HOLE.....And wait for another victim.... :(

GREENIE....If you are watching this post...Don't respond to this thread...Don't give the
PRICK the satisfaction....He is NOT worth it...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
this is disturbing to say the least...it seems f$%ked up to post all of his personal problems on this board like you did...I've ordered items during my lifetime and there has been delays...problems...etc...you're stuff came late...you know you're getting the rest of the order...Mikey & Lisa stepped in....why drag the guy through the mud after your problem has been resolved??? It seems that if your intentions were to "warn" people...there could have been a more tactful way of doing it. We have all been through hardships in life...but to put someone on display like this is BS! I've been coming to CCBB for many years now and have nothing but the utmost respect for Jeff and Lisa...he did not deserve this thread imo. If Jeff or Lisa ever need help with anything and I can (as the chimp i am) help in anyway...count me in!!

Jeff, over the years you've done great things and have helped lots of people...this does not change my opinion of you in any way!

Peter

P.S. if there's a "help a good-guy out" fund started...let us know...I'm in!

G

HARPER said:
Mikey P said:
So far I can't sight Coop for saying anything wrong or inappropriate concerning this issue.

To be honest, I'm impressed.

You will see...

This is his WeAsElInG M.O.... :roll: He can't help himself...

A few randum scratches of the skin.....UNTIL irratates this thread into a "FESTERING BOIL"

Then the weasel will crawl back in his HOLE.....And wait for another victim.... :(

GREENIE....If you are watching this post...Don't respond to this thread...Don't give the
PRICK the satisfaction....He is NOT worth it...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-

Bubba , Tex , or whatever the heck you call yourself - only one victim here , and hopefully he will be taken care of . You act like a fellow who thinks that itch in his crotch area is just jock itch - even though it burns when you pee and ooozes gunk uncontrollably . OPen up your eyes , take your medicine and heal yourself before its too late . Cause it aint going away .

Able 1

Name
Keith
James Cooper said:
[quote="Able 1":31t7lbmx][quote="James Cooper":31t7lbmx]DO you really think this is gonna be a big secret that stays over at Mb ? We have guys that post at *** that buy from Greenie also , and David posted this here as a warning to all Greenies customers .

You do know your coming off as a little pus dont you ??

I really don't care how YOU feel I'm coming off as.... You have always came off to everyone as ***'s little bitch... And I would say that to your face... :wink: You going to MF?[/quote:31t7lbmx]

lol , Im sure you would. You want to buy me a drink ? You know , it is kinda funny , as much time as you spend over at *** , and judging from your post count at *** ( which coincidentally is MUCH higher than mine there ) , Id say your more of the *** bitch than I am .[/quote:31t7lbmx]

You'll need more then one to defend one of those Goopomatics... :lol: I think I actually would have twice as many posts if half weren't deleted. :roll: As far as posting numbers... I really have never seen you post on a subject with no drama, seems all the posts you make some how revolve around self interest.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Hey Peter,

Don't mis-judge David's intentions in his post....I Hate to blow your cover...But you
are one of the good guys TOO..."Sorry about that"...But damn near all on this board
miss-judge you also... :(

That is the great thing about that PM button..It gives you a better insight as to the
character of indivuduals...So maybe you should PM David...He is a GREAT GUY...

Have you NOT noticed the he has not made a SINGLE post to his thread...This should
tell you that he was just looking out for the other guys on this board...TRUST me on this
one..."It is not the MONEY!" His family has a VERY sucessful BIZ....!!!

I think that he has done a "BIG" favor to Greenie....Now that things are in the open...
He can start to heal....PS..I don't think he is PISSED at Jeff...Just dissapointed that he
DRAGGED him along so long...He could have purchased his order somewhere else a month
ago... :wink:

G

You'll need more then one to defend one of those Goopomatics... :lol: I think I actually would have twice as many posts if half weren't deleted. :roll: As far as posting numbers... I really have never seen you post on a subject with no drama, seems all the posts you make some how revolve around self interest.[/quote]

Yep , all of my 300 posts are referring folks to my website to buy my products - you care to remind me just what it is Im selling ?? How can you sit here and say you are a card carrying member of MB and not like drama ??

Mikey P

Administrator
Coop, really dude, can't you just relax and post like a normal human carpet cleaner for once.

I know you're a good guy. if you just relaxed and let your inner James shine through maybe they wouldn't hate you so much.

How about you just try chiming in on a non drama thread just once?

Go hump your wife and try again later tonight.

Like I said, I would love for you to come to M6F.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Joe,

David may be a great guy, but i think kicking someone while their down is uncalled for(especially one of the good guys). As you stated...he has a sucessful biz...and it's not about the money...but in his post he referred to an account that he needed the equipment for...are we talking about cuffs/hoses?? A guy that's been in business for 10 years and has a flooring store may not be able to do a good job without new cuffs/hoses? Seriously? And his final payment was made 3 weeks ago...I'm not trying to minimize what happened...his emails should have been returned and he deserved a valid explaination of what was taking so long...do you think he would have "warned" us if Jeff responded to his email and said..."sorry, things are kinda rough now, but you'll get your items soon"...probably not. I think he posted this thread out of anger. But after Mike/Lisa stepped in...that should have cooled him down.

When I said David could have been more tactful...he could have came here and said...look guys/gals...I paid for an order several weeks ago and haven't received them...you may want to buy else where?? Maybe/maybe not?? But to air a guys business..."he's flat broke", "he lied"...there's no turning back from those statements...i just feel it could have been handled in a more respectful manner...considering Jeff's good-natured history.

Mikey P

Administrator
Pete, you're wrong bud.

I've been doing all I could to keep stories just like David's off MB for a while now.

I love Greenie like a brother but even a Bro needs a hard kick to the ass sometimes.

and **** you freeflow, you slimy POS

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
You guys are probably right....if you (mikey) have had other complaints, things are not good. Joe and Lisa have added some good points also...i guess after reading the thread I became emotionally charged and felt badly for Jeff (and still do). I haven't met any of you...but i do care...there's a place in my heart for the people in this industry and this board...it sux that this happended to David and sux that it's Jeff on the other end. I hope Jeff works everything out and can rebound from these unfortunate situations.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Peter,

If I am not mistaken...Almost all of his order...reflects that he was needing these
items for a HIGH-FLOW set-up...."I will read the post again"...

Also if you will search Davids Previous post......."he has on several occasions called
out & hinted to JEFF....Call me back...wheres my order...I need to hear from you.."

Seems to me that David...EXHAUSTED every possible avenue to resolve this situation..
He finally contacted Mike...PRIOR...to starting this thread... :wink:

So I see his post as a PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT....not a slam on Greenie...
I think he was just referancing...his discussion with Mike..as to his financial status..

ANYWAY....If His BEST FREIND.."Mike" is OK with the thread...Don't Sweat it... :idea:
Hell :idea: ....Mike is probably RELIEVED....That it is in the OPEN...It is tough to COVER
for a freind in these circumstances... :!:

It is like ridding around in a car while he is driving DRUNK..and..."He want give you the KEYS"
You don't want him to drive ALONE..."So you put YOUR OWN life in DANGER.." And just PRAY
you BOTH come out of it ALIVE... :!: :!: :!: :!:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
DAMMIT....

I am going to HIRE a secretary to TYPE My POST...... :twisted:

By them time I get a post typed...I am a day behind in the thread... :cry:

It is NOT easy being UnEdDUMACaTed........... :oops:

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
royalkid said:
Joe,

David may be a great guy, but i think kicking someone while their down is uncalled for(especially one of the good guys).

As you stated...he has a sucessful biz...and it's not about the money...but in his post he referred to an account that he needed the equipment for...are we talking about cuffs/hoses?? A guy that's been in business for 10 years and has a flooring store may not be able to do a good job without new cuffs/hoses? Seriously? And his final payment was made 3 weeks ago...I'm not trying to minimize what happened...his emails should have been returned and he deserved a valid explaination of what was taking so long...do you think he would have "warned" us if Jeff responded to his email and said..."sorry, things are kinda rough now, but you'll get your items soon"...probably not. I think he posted this thread out of anger. But after Mike/Lisa stepped in...that should have cooled him down.

When I said David could have been more tactful...he could have came here and said...look guys/gals...I paid for an order several weeks ago and haven't received them...you may want to buy else where?? Maybe/maybe not?? But to air a guys business..."he's flat broke", "he lied"...there's no turning back from those statements...i just feel it could have been handled in a more respectful manner...considering Jeff's good-natured history.

Look ladies and gents,

I'm not here to make Greenie out to be a bad guy, I have alot of respect for him. Heck the first part of my post is this is not a personal attack on Greenie. This is a matter business. Pete you seem to to want to attack me for putting facts out. And about some of my claims, yet you really don't know me or my history so before you jump to conclusions, here is some more info that simply can't be easily conveyed on a member profile. Our business has been around for 53 years in Central Illinois as a Flooring Retail offering high quality carpets, rugs, hardwood, ceramic and stone. We have remained a smaller buisness building off slow conservative growth. This has kept us going through good times and bad.

I have been with the business full time for 10 years as an actual employee. But I grew up on installation jobs and in the warehouse. The flooring industry was bred into me. I'm a fully certified Karastan Installation Mechanic and am very competent with most carpet types. I have extensive experience and training in Hardwood Installation as well. About five years ago we started getting into cleaning and I took charge of this area and have been doing all of our cleaning for the last four years, building up our supplies, and equipment. We initially were doing rug cleaning only. However, because of the lack of quality cleaners in our town, and consistant complaints from poor cleaning jobs that reflected poorly on the quality of carpet we are selling, we decided to go full boat into carpet cleaning as well with a purchase of a truckmount in 2007 and the training and certifications that have allowed me to grow leaps and bounds in this side of the industry. And because of my extensive history already dealing with carpet fibers, carpet construction, and different issues that are just as important to installation as they are to cleaning, I had a pretty good head start. But the amount of information and education I've been able to garnish from these boards is invaluable. They have allowed me to go from a complete newbie to a very well educated and quality cleaner.

We have built our business on outstanding quality service and we stand behind all of our products. When we do business we clearly communicate everything we are selling and we deliver on that promise. That alone has kept us going for over 50 years.

Now as for your claims of why would a few hoses and cuffs make a difference? We have never needed more than 200 ft of hose until now in the time we have owned our truckmount. After reading and understanding the high flow, high recovery idealogy, mainly presented by Jeff, I knew this was the direction I wanted to take our cleaning business. Also this account came under bid and I needed a total of 350 ft of hose to get to the third floor. I knew for a cds 4.8 to still have good flow, I needed the 2.5 hose. I also decided since upgrading hose, now would be a good time to upgrade the entire hose system.

When I made the original contact with Jeff on August 19th, I gave him my payment. And said that was great, and he did have all of the parts I needed and he would get it all out to me asap. Of course then the entire chain of events has occured.

I took this to Mikey to simply ask if there was something wrong with Jeff that he was unable to communicate, I had no prior knowledge to Jeff's situation of financial struggle until Mikey told me.

I have made some strong claims but only based on facts. He repeatedly told me the order was on its way when it was not. He repeatedly told me he had product when he did not. Those are lies. Then he would not communicate with whatsoever. If he was honest and upfront I would not be posting here and I never would have taken this to Mikey. I am not posting out of anger. I'm brining this to the board as requested to do so by our site Admins.

Jeff as done a lot of good in our industry. But he still runs a business and when a business accepts payment for a service, it has to deliver. Larry Cobb was called out for changes to his product and he is doing good by his word and fixing the problem. Mytee has done the same when called out as have several members and distributers have to fix problems. I'm not asking for a hand out. I'm simplly posting facts about a situation I encountered.

Peter, hopefully we can meet if the funds are there for me to come down to MF in Nashville. I offer up the above facts to allow further insight into my past. I have nothing to hide and only wish to do good by my family, my friends, colleagues and my customers.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
royalkid said:
You guys are probably right....if you (mikey) have had other complaints, things are not good. Joe and Lisa have added some good points also...i guess after reading the thread I became emotionally charged and felt badly for Jeff (and still do). I haven't met any of you...but i do care...there's a place in my heart for the people in this industry and this board...it sux that this happended to David and sux that it's Jeff on the other end. I hope Jeff works everything out and can rebound from these unfortunate situations.

And trust me... I hate it being Jeff on that end even more. Espcielly with all of the blatant lies spread about him on other boards. I tried to make my post as tactful as it could while relaying all of the facts. I'm a firm believer in communication. If you try to hide a problem, it only becomes a bigger problem and then you begin to lose trust. And with out trust, we have no feet to stand on.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Greenie has helped me a few times and without his advice I would have lost a lot of money. He never asked for money for his time.

I can only image a divorce, split a company, lawsuits and start another business. I would lose it, but we all need a kick sometimes to get back up and move on.

If everyone posted about how Greenie helped them this post would be 10 plus pages.

Thank you for all your help Greenie

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I doubt jeff is in bad enough trouble to come work with a "dick" like me, but damn that would be great and the offers on the table.

P.S. posted by Tori

sweendogg said:
royalkid said:
Joe,

David may be a great guy, but i think kicking someone while their down is uncalled for(especially one of the good guys).

As you stated...he has a sucessful biz...and it's not about the money...but in his post he referred to an account that he needed the equipment for...are we talking about cuffs/hoses?? A guy that's been in business for 10 years and has a flooring store may not be able to do a good job without new cuffs/hoses? Seriously? And his final payment was made 3 weeks ago...I'm not trying to minimize what happened...his emails should have been returned and he deserved a valid explaination of what was taking so long...do you think he would have "warned" us if Jeff responded to his email and said..."sorry, things are kinda rough now, but you'll get your items soon"...probably not. I think he posted this thread out of anger. But after Mike/Lisa stepped in...that should have cooled him down.

Look ladies and gents,

I'm not here to make Greenie out to be a bad guy, I have alot of respect for him. Heck the first part of my post is this is not a personal attack on Greenie. This is a matter business. Pete you seem to to want to attack me for putting facts out. And about some of my claims, yet you really don't know me or my history so before you jump to conclusions, here is some more info that simply can't be easily conveyed on a member profile. Our business has been around for 53 years in Central Illinois as a Flooring Retail offering high quality carpets, rugs, hardwood, ceramic and stone. We have remained a smaller buisness building off slow conservative growth. This has kept us going through good times and bad.

I have been with the business full time for 10 years as an actual employee. But I grew up on installation jobs and in the warehouse. The flooring industry was bred into me. I'm a fully certified Karastan Installation Mechanic and am very competent with most carpet types. I have extensive experience and training in Hardwood Installation as well. About five years ago we started getting into cleaning and I took charge of this area and have been doing all of our cleaning for the last four years, building up our supplies, and equipment. We initially were doing rug cleaning only. However, because of the lack of quality cleaners in our town, and consistant complaints from poor cleaning jobs that reflected poorly on the quality of carpet we are selling, we decided to go full boat into carpet cleaning as well with a purchase of a truckmount in 2007 and the training and certifications that have allowed me to grow leaps and bounds in this side of the industry. And because of my extensive history already dealing with carpet fibers, carpet construction, and different issues that are just as important to installation as they are to cleaning, I had a pretty good head start. But the amount of information and education I've been able to garnish from these boards is invaluable. They have allowed me to go from a complete newbie to a very well educated and quality cleaner.

We have built our business on outstanding quality service and we stand behind all of our products. When we do business we clearly communicate everything we are selling and we deliver on that promise. That alone has kept us going for over 50 years.

Now as for your claims of why would a few hoses and cuffs make a difference? We have never needed more than 200 ft of hose until now in the time we have owned our truckmount. After reading and understanding the high flow, high recovery idealogy, mainly presented by Jeff, I knew this was the direction I wanted to take our cleaning business. Also this account came under bid and I needed a total of 350 ft of hose to get to the third floor. I knew for a cds 4.8 to still have good flow, I needed the 2.5 hose. I also decided since upgrading hose, now would be a good time to upgrade the entire hose system.

When I made the original contact with Jeff on August 19th, I gave him my payment. And said that was great, and he did have all of the parts I needed and he would get it all out to me asap. Of course then the entire chain of events has occured.

I took this to Mikey to simply ask if there was something wrong with Jeff that he was unable to communicate, I had no prior knowledge to Jeff's situation of financial struggle until Mikey told me.

I have made some strong claims but only based on facts. He repeatedly told me the order was on its way when it was not. He repeatedly told me he had product when he did not. Those are lies. Then he would not communicate with whatsoever. If he was honest and upfront I would not be posting here and I never would have taken this to Mikey. I am not posting out of anger. I'm brining this to the board as requested to do so by our site Admins.

Jeff as done a lot of good in our industry. But he still runs a business and when a business accepts payment for a service, it has to deliver. Larry Cobb was called out for changes to his product and he is doing good by his word and fixing the problem. Mytee has done the same when called out as have several members and distributers have to fix problems. I'm not asking for a hand out. I'm simplly posting facts about a situation I encountered.

Peter, hopefully we can meet if the funds are there for me to come down to MF in Nashville. I offer up the above facts to allow further insight into my past. I have nothing to hide and only wish to do good by my family, my friends, colleagues and my customers.

No need to apologize...props to Sween Dog for posting this...Jeff should of been honest up front, if ya aint got it, you aint got it ...that is the bottom line..... I do wish him good luck and sucess down the road and I have happily, bought stuff from him in the past.......just get that shelf stocked,BEFORE you say I got it and run that card.....

truckmount girl said:
Coop and Jim Martin are right. Greenie doesn't need protecting.

Just give him some space to make things right. Hopefully he will put that space to good use.

Take care,
Lisa

This.....

JCoviello

I'm really going back and forth about posting some personal information right now - the smarter part of me says not too.

I'll just say this. I have been in a similar situation as Jeff. It really was circumstances beyond what any one person or company could possibly live through. The biggest mistake I made (Listen up Jeff, please) was not being upfront with my "good" customers who I knew wouldn't go talk smack online about how much I sucked etc.

I tried to hold things up as if it was normal, and we could get through the rough spot instead of being genuine. BIG mistake because people thought things were normal and expected normal service and I couldn't provide it. I'm convinced if I let them know things were not the best right now, but we were working through it and it would take a little longer to ship X product etc they would have been more patient and supportive.

This is one of those times as a business person you fold, or you grunt it out by working full time and then on your business at night or whatever you have to do.

The CC community IMO is much much more supportive and then the industry I experienced my problems in, so I think Jeff will have a good shot at recover. Just be upfront Jeff. Remember how people were willing to wait when your product was redhot and backordered for 3 weeks or whatever? Same deal here. We as customers who are interested in quality and want to support good people and not corporate wastelands like HRI understand. If you can do a wand in 3 weeks, but not the cuffs, tell us that. I'd still order the wand from you and maybe the cuffs elsewhere just to keep my deadline or whatever.

Just some friendly advice from a person who went from 10K to 1.4 mill back to 30K and back up again. Hang in there if you really want it. If not, do everyone including yourself a favor and just cut bait quickly and do something else.

Good luck with the struggle. I've been there and I know it well. It sucks, but a lot of people will support you - I'm sure of it.

G

This post give Ken Harris creditabilty now, at least "He's still in business"

Behinde every man is a good woman and he lost his!!!!!!

G

Stwert said:
This post give Ken Harris creditabilty now, at least "He's still in business"

Behinde every man is a good woman and he lost his!!!!!!

It is becoming more and more evident that Lisa played a huge part in GG success .

Mikey , kinda hard to hold back on folks when you are being attacked because folks dont like the message - look at how a few dumbasses chose to attack David for warning them to avoid Greenie for a while . There was definately other ways ( more agressive and in your face ways ) David could have delivered his message , but he did it with compassion and respect . Its too bad the folks attacking him couldnt take their blinders off .

Mikey P

Administrator
How about you just stay off this board until this blows away OK Coop?

Do what you gotta do on your board but if you don't want Jeff's customers here to take offense to your actions, than by all means, just go away.

and would it kill you to post in a non dram thread once in a while over here?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom