Buying a 99 Vortex. Need to get Xentherm going.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Personally I'm partial to the Kerosene fired Wayne Burners like on the Powermatic... SCREAMING HEAT & easy to maintain of course they're all I have first hand experience with.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
the 2000 v i am working on right now will most likely be a propane burner unit.

les will that little giant keep up with two 12 or 18 flow wands at 600?

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Call Aerotech! Their exhaust HX gives you great heat, and no extra fuel needed EVER. It will probably be less than a #4 little giant to set up, no 40 gallon bombs attached to your truck, you NEVER run out of heat, never have to stop for propane EVER... and never have to pay for the fuel for heat which will save you THOUSANDS over the first 5 years alone! Weigh all your options before you decide whats best for you.
We run dual wands and have great heat all day long.

Name
Jesse
dealtimeman said:
the 2000 v i am working on right now will most likely be a propane burner unit.

les will that little giant keep up with two 12 or 18 flow wands at 600?

I'm not Les, but if you have a preheated fresh supply, then yes.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
my first truck has an aerotech style hx with really good heat. that said what i want this time around is to set this truck up more fore flood work and i really dont want to rebuild the hx diverter and run all the hoses so on and so forth. i want to have the capability to clean carpets without taking so much room in the truck so i can at least take some equipment with me.

i also have heard bad things about diesel burner with all the smoke and soot that will be in the box of the truck even with it being channeled through the roof.

lance

Duane Oxaley has a diesel heater that is supposed to burn very cleanly. Can be mounted on a dolly and moved around when not in use.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom