Cad super specials... What item would you like to see on special?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
So I'm going to put a few items (seperate from thr chemical discounts)on super special above the 10% off (15-20% off) what items can you use/want? They will be one day specials different ones for 3 days running with them all on sale on for those that show up on the first.
so far I have:
Glides
soft touch valves
Check valves
the new hoser
Parker QD's
Parker Hose
2.5" hose
hydroforces

Let me know your ideas and ill see what I can make happen. Oh and for those that have bought raffle tickets don't forget the glide special.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Can do :) I'll have a list up next week with what items will be available on what day. Any other must haves? Not guarantying anything but I'll listen and see what we can do..

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Blocks(Blue) and tabs... Helps everyone, we all use them. It's really annoying buying a box of styrofoam for 40 bucks.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Airpath nope sorry 10% is the best I can do at this time due to issues beyond my control I would love to hook you up but 10% will have to do unless something changes drastically.. blocks and tabs SUCK. there is no money in them to discount those. I absolutely hate blocks. The take up a lot of real-estate with nearly no profit. I will do more then 10 on the Sticky tabs though :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I've worked out some really killer deals :) will post them Monday so you guys can prepare. They will be a first come first serve limited inventory no BO sales so don't sit around thinking. When you see them get ready to buy them and no you can't reserve anything that doesn't say unlimited on it..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom