Called BLUEline today

Rob Hobson

becasue I wanted to ask Adam Hale some questions about the Vortex and they said " he no longer worked there"

What gives? Did he go back to cleaning? Is he selling Amway? I called his phone number and it says he no longer works for BLUEline.

How do I contact him? He seemed like a cool guy and I wanted to twist his ear on some things.

Rob

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
you could send him a private messsage, he visits here every so often

last I talked to him he was working part time and running his carpet cleaning business

-JB-

Name
JB
What that Sticky talks to Thom or that Adam is still selling part time? :?

I thought we knew that?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
so what happen, adam's silence is deafening??? we need to hear the dirty laundry air, I nominate odin, to do the investigation

Greenie

Jayhawk are you for real?

Adam is the shinning beacon that all TM sales dudes are compared against, straight shooter, honest to a flaw, will work hard for you to make sure you are taken care of, super dependable, a leading TM Mfg. would be foolish to overlook his natural talents, he is exactly what i would want out front representing my Co. if I could afford him.....maybe someday I'll be so lucky.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
From what I heard today Blueline and Adam parted ways. The slow economy hits everyone and just like all other businesses cut get made when sales are slow.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I am sorry I haven't answered this yet. My life has been a little crazy.

The economy ( as you all know ) has hit everybody. Every TM manufacture has had to lay off. Most have had several.

BLUEline has treated me great from day one. Sales across the US are terrible in every area. BLUEline had to do what they had to do. I have zero bad feeling for Thom, Rick, Mark or anyone at BLUEline. They are a great team that truly cares about people. I could write volumes of the good I have seen from them.

Adam Hale

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Adam Hale: Always a class act.

If there is anything I can do for you, call or email me.

Mikey P

Administrator
Vdinner07006.jpg

Call me.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I was sad to hear you parted ways but I do thank you for the help you've given me Adam. I hope the future is bright for you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom