Calling All Monday Morning Quarterbacks - Time to Get in the Game

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
So many were quick to bash the Hot-Rod without ever laying hands on one.

Talk is cheap.

View attachment 4298

Who's willing to actually know what they are talking about?

I will lend the tool and accessories out to any credible person on this board provided they are willing to give it a thorough test and post an honest review.

StayedReady

Name
Joe Quiocho
We bought one at a trade show in Vegas. We gave it to our hard surface division and they love it. They do a lot of honing and polishing, many times at awkward angles, and they seem to use quite often. Im actually looking to see if I can encap some stairs with it later this month. Ill let you know how it turns out. Thanks

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
Well thank you.

FYI,
I can recommend and/or provide an assortment of brushes and bonnets that might work on the carpet.

Thanks again

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Well thank you.

FYI,
I can recommend and/or provide an assortment of brushes and bonnets that might work on the carpet.

Thanks again

what is the most aggressive bonnet you have found for it Bill? so far the most aggressive i've found are the Tuway BBC's (Brush & Bonnet Combo - aka brown-striped bonnet.) i'm interested in finding a bonnet more aggressive if possible.

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
When we want a good scrub we often start with either the Cimex pad or the carpet brush and follow up with the Tuway 8" bonnet or the 8" blue microfiber carpet bonnet from Direct Mop Sales.

Would you like to try the Hot-Rod for free?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom