Camelot- cha-ching- service monster- softserve Comparison

Hi I m looking for customer management software. these are the 4 I have heard of. Can't find websites for chaching or camelot- went through the service monster teleconferencce thing- looks good.

Have any of you tried the other programs? What doyou think? More inportantly do you know websites for Cha-Ching or camelot.

Thanks,

Melissa

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
http://www.vacaway.com/chaching/

I just downloaded the free 30 day trial about 2 weeks ago. It's very easy to set up and get started. It also has a sample company built in so you can look and see how they set certain areas up.

I'll probably go ahead and stick with it because it's free if you buy enough vacaway products which I do anyway. The biggest thing it doesn't do that service monster does is automatically send out your reminders, thank you's, etc. but it does make it very easy to track when they are due and print the cards, labels, envelopes, etc right from the program and send them yourself.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Used The Final Answer for several years before Steve Smith upgraded it to Cha-Ching! and we love it. That transition leads me to believe any future upgrades will be just as painless. VERY powerful marketing tools built into it, if you use them.

Thanks,
Lee

ps. We paid almost $900 for it, so his free offer is a legitimate value. Especially considering the chemicals he comes up with.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Cha-Ching is a great program if all you are doing is customer management. No accounting in it, except sales info. The customer contact ability of it is good, but a tad bit confusing to me, but I didn't play with that part of it enough to get the hang of it.

I am currently using ServiceMonster for my customer management and contact and, so far, like it. I use Quick Books for my accounting and SM intergrates with it fairly easily. Besides the fact that it works well with Quick Books, which is a big plus for me, the fact that it makes follow-up so easy and automated is the biggest reason I have elected to go with it.

Not too crazy with the fact that every Tom-Dick(not danny) and Harry up there at SM can see my company info. though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom