Can I charge more if I have a Vortex?

G

What equipment did you use before the V?
Did you raise the price on all of your customers solely because of your equipment change?

Mikey P

Administrator
Butler.45.

I raised the anti because along with the V came a full time employee.

And my results were ten times better so why not?

Until you've V'd, you'll never know.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Why should the equip determine prices? IMO, at best you are able to accomplish the same excellent (or whatever level) job in less time, so you will be more productive.

Bucket and sponge can do the same job with determined tech, just take a day or 2 more :-)

Greenie

Ken knows better deep down.

Ken do you order your trucks with 45 or 47 blowers?

Standard heat or MAX heat ?

Do you run live vacuum reels on all the trucks?

Do you run standard Butler 25' lead hoses?

Are all the wands 1.5"?

Do you run at Butler factory specs ie: Mach I for single wand, and where is the vacuum relief valves set?

ps: no return hose email yet, I have a sample to send out.

What is increasing productivity by 15% worth to a large company on a yearly basis?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I don't know about that Mike, although certainly probably deeper down that a sponge.

Greenie, big blower, high heat, Mach 11 most of the time I'm sure, never bought butler hoses (vac or pressure - this has got to be the 5th or 6th time I've said that). Most guys use a 10-15 foot 1 1/2" whip I believe.

Dave Bidinger does have your info also and I think was going to call you early next week if he hadn't heard from you. We are close, and have received color samples and quotes from at least 2 hose manufacturers so far. As for the other questions, Dave would be better equipt mentally to answer, I'm a little technically challenged. When people start talking vac relief, stuff and other mechanically technical stuff my eyes start to gloss over and I want to start talking about the subtleties of managing/profiting from foreign currency fluctuations, and debate depreciation schedules and investigate trial balance irregularities :-)

Ken

Greenie

Ken, I wasn't trying to say you use "butler" hoses, just that use use hose of the same specs, ie: 1.5" lead hoses with internal barbs that are actually quite a bit less than 1.5" inside diameter, therfore limiting vacuum. AND you run GoodYear INeptune pressure hose, same hose as Butler.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom