Can I dilute Hel Gel for large problem areas??

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Got tacky glue feel on 10x3 area. Nylon Thick Pyle not quite frize but quite dense.

And up and down 5 steps.

It is from numb nuts that I told not to put down the plastic he had but he did any way. It was sticky back on a roll type plastic.

Will the delymolene in Judson Juice work for residue or something like Hel Gel needs to be used. Can I mix it like I dunno maybe 4-1. 10-1? I'm just guessing here. 3-4 oz per quart??

Thanks for the help.

And BTW..let me vent for a minute....

Between people trying to protect carpet with area rugs and plastic mats and plastic this and that. It always seems to make things worse.

Just don't destroy the carpet by wearing shoes and letting the kids and dogs pee and poop on the carpet. It's that easy. Get a good vacuum spot clean tiny little accidents here and there. And you WILL save thousands on flooring over your lifetime. Dang. Simple. O yeah and put wood and tile in proper areas i.e kitchen and bath. Very simple.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Once you dilute Hell Gel I would think you have defeated the purpose of using a "Gel". So if you need to go ahead and dilute it but there are very effective products out there already ready to use.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
People are funnny.

They put down an area rug over carpet only to turn it yellow

They take off their shoes only to get their sweaty feet all over the carpet.

Bathmats in the carpeted bathroom to cause black carpet.

I always cringe when I see a pile of shoes outside the front door. Usually means there will be black traffic areas from nasty sweaty feet.

I love cleaning carpet. :shock: Ivebeensold :?:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom