Can I get the Jon Don Twins out of hiding?

Mikey P

Administrator
Steve and Billy..

I would think at this point in the game for you and Chuck to really help out your SFS students you should be at least mentioning Service Monster and Full Circle to the class.. If not absolutely pushing both services dwon the one guy, one truck misfit's throats that most likely take up half the class room each session.
With both services costing so little compared to hiring a live human to provide either, they are a no brainer.

Seeing how Jon Don has officially given up on the MEM project I don't see a conflict of interest in suggesting SM. (I've talked to both Dave and Joe about a collaboration to utilize "your mark's" artwork skills)

Both services do a fantastic job at creating more work for it's users and more work means more juice usage and isn't that what it's all about?

Every chem manufacturer and supplier should be pushing them like mad if you ask me.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I mentioned it at SFS ....pushed both pretty good when speaking with the other Techs.

Not sure they are big on it maybe because it's not a Jon Don product?

Maybe Jon Don has something in the works.

Some of the things taught at SFS are phone scripts and procedures. They may think you are "letting go" too much for Full Circle but the Service Monster thing I'm not sure they even knew about it until I brought it up.

Maybe they did?
Billy? Stevey Baby?

Full_Circle

will the phone answerer's at FC/SM follow a script if you provide one???

Absolutely. We can work with any script you provide.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom