Can I sell my floor machine if I have a Vortex?

Greenie

of those, my favorite is still the GLS...lightweight, universal, pulls pet/human hair like no other, makes a pre-vac look shamefull.

Don't forget the vacuum count Mikey, I think last I looked there were THREE on the Mighty V.

Larry B said:
[quote="Mountain View Carpet Care":11bmuzpi]Do you need a floor machine when you have a vortex? :)

With a Vortex you dont even need a wand let alone a floor machine. Dirt just jumps off the carpet when it hears that vortex pull up to the drive.[/quote:11bmuzpi]

That is what I thought.. Then you automatically make it in the top 25 cleaners on the forum :D

G

You should be insecure,with a little penis,involved in a cult,and paranoid that someone is going to sue you for breech one of these days.Oh,and talk about how much money you make to people who believe your BS.You want a scrubber with any machine,but get a brush for it,I hear some hacks are using floor pads on pile :roll:

G

Mikey P said:
any Cork jobs this week KP or are you retrofitting the Hydramonster with a new LP heater?
Kinda sucks huh?knowing that I dont have to spend all that money on payments and gas,and still have the power :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom