can purple power be used as a pre spray?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have this real grease pit of a mex resty that gets done only 2 times a year. By the time he has me come Its a ice skating rink of black grease. I always go through a shit ton of pre spray and the capret is so old I wonder If I can get away with runing purple power through my cimex as my pre treatment and save my good stuff. If I can do it with decent results I winder at what dilution? I have had good luck on commercial t&g with purple power so I wonder if it does well on carpet, after all it is just a high alkaline cleaner & degreaser

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Jr,
Give it a try if you want 2-4 oz per Gal. It would work great for olefin but I think you will find that it doesn’t outperform an enzyme prespray for restaurant cleaning.

If you can get some speedball, I would add some with whatever enzyme product you are uisng. You will like it.

It comes in the original formula and a butyl free formula as well. It is the only product I have had success with in removing paint out of carpet.

steampro

Name
Ryan
danielc said:
If you can get some speedball, I would add some with whatever enzyme product you are uisng. You will like it.

It comes in the original formula and a butyl free formula as well. It is the only product I have had success with in removing paint out of carpet.

Where do you get this Speedball?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
It’s cocaine and heroin mixture. I’m sure I could find some next time I’m in Topeka, huh I mean Google Kansas.

Name
Nate W.
ACE said:
It’s cocaine and heroin mixture. I’m sure I could find some next time I’m in Topeka, huh I mean Google Kansas.

Good stuff. Chavez got the hook ups through his connections. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom