Can you help me with my prespray and rinse chemicals?

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
Hi,
I'm not completely green anymore, in great part thanks to you guys, and I have been getting good cleaning results using mainly Prochem products. I just checked out the chemicals on the Prochem site and I'm amazed at how many choices there are just by that company.Some of them seem to be overlapping and I want to be careful not to make it too confusing for myself.
If I start looking at other manufacturer's stuff I might get completely overwhelmed, but I'm open to suggestions.
I just want to run by you what I carry on my truck right now and get your feedback and suggestions regarding what might be missing in my arsenal.
So here it is
Pre sprays : Ultrapac Trafficlean,Olefin pre clean and Axiom Pre spray.Also Citrus Pro and Oxy Plus
My rinses are: All Fiber Deep Clean and Liquid Slurry
For Odor control I use Floral Fuorosil
I also have Hydramaster Multiphase and Nature's Miracle Just For Cats
I do have a spotting kit but for now I'd just like to know about presprays and rinses and deodorants
I saw three prespray products on the Prochem site that looked interesting
Powerburst,Powerstrike and Heavy Artillery.
I don't do any restaurants at this point but I have had to clean some nasty apartments.Liquid slurry seems to be the most effective thing for that.
Is there anything else that you guys think I should have on my truck? Or anything that I'm carrying where I could do better using something else?
Thanks

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
You have a good handle on things. Don't let the many choices confuse you. Some products Prochem carries are because they still sell good.

Take Dry Slurry for instance. Dry Slurry has been around for a good thirty years. Still works great but there is a better product in Pro Chem's line up, Heat Wave. New generation of slurry. I found it worked better than slurry. Only place I used it though was in commercial situations and trashed rentals. May not be as easy to use as liquid slurry but it preforms better.

With the Ultrapac make sure your using the S712. Better Product than the S711. I found that ultrapac works great on olefin too, so I quit using olefin pre clean. Ultrapac coupled with deep clean is an awesome combo. Used in conjunction with oxyplus and citrus pro and you have all you'll ever need.

Powerburst is an enzyme prespray that works awesome for restaurants. Breaks down fats, starches, and other fun stuff you'll find in restaurants.

Deodorizers is a loaded one. Fluoursil is a isopropyl alcohol product and so is Multiphase. You have two products that are going to work pretty close to the same except for the fragrance. Personally I loved multiphase. What I would do was mix a hydroforce with half multiphase and half all fiber rinse (prochem product) and use it as a urine prespray. If I was going to do a subsurface treatment my favorite choice was Double Shot, which is an enzyme product for urine.

PM me your email address and I'll send you a great article on enzymes pet odor from Prochem that uses their products as examples.

Jimbo

Good advice from Micah, Roxy!

I use Ultrapac as my main prespray...and Blue Slurry for my rinse...I have great success with using 1/2 inch of Ultrapac in a Hydroforce...and 1 cup of dry slurry in a 5 gallon pail of stock for the rinse...metered in at 3.5 to 4...but I also pre-scrub everything with an Oreck Orbitec rotary scrubber...it makes a huge difference in reducing the need to use an abundance of cleaning agents...truly ' Green Cleaning!'

Back
Top Bottom