can you recall all your truckmounts?

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
In order:

El Diablo - just a helper on a few jobs. No idea what was going on but performed fine. Tiny waste tank and black smoke.

White Magic Triton - Full time helper and not much of an idea of what was going on. Beast of a machine but had a lot of hours by the time I started and developed issues that weren't going to be solved by any garage mechanic.

570 SS - Lead tech. Brand new, one of the first off the line. Performance was fantastic but the mechanical issues were literally constant.

Legend SE - Owner Op. Bought brand new. Great little machine but heat and vac were not great.

Pro 1200 SE - Owner Op. Bought brand new. Performance was good but really it was a bit of a nightmare with constant little issues that couldn't be solved and burned through plugs and wires like a banshee.

Butler High Heat/High Vac - Owner Op. Bought brand new. I will never own anything else.

Name
Jeff T
Old Cleanco classic (circa 1986), aquatec, 650HP, Cleanco compact 47...
Best by far has been the new Cleanco....
But, dollar for dollar..... my 2 Cimex machines have made me the most money...

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I think my 1st was a used Steam Genie--- It took me a month before I even used it because- it was so loud and powerful compared to my ninja portable.

Then I had a TM custom-built with w 4 cylinder engine and a 5.9 blower before they were commercially available. problem was that it was poorly designed and failed to use the full power of the 5.9 blower.
Then bought a Vortex.
Then went through the ACE TM debacle.
Went on to buy 2 Powerclean DXT's
now a SS 370 and I love it.

Mikey P

Administrator
like so many toys and tools, high performance comes at a serious price in both hard, repair and maintenance costs

With proper TACT and a balanced wand and hose set up the 370 is all you could ever need for single wand resi work in a tiny foo print that allows for all the tools us multi service providers need to carry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom