Can you upgrade the motors on a Ninja 400?

Name
Tom Ingram
I have a Ninja Warrior portable extractor. It has dual 2-stage motors in parallel, 500 psi and a 1850 watt heater. I have been using it this week since my LG heater on my TM froze and I’m looking for someone to fix it. I have been on the Century400.com website and can’t find out anything about the performance of this machine.

Does anyone know the cfm, the water lift or anything? I know it’s not a truckmount but man this thing has crappy cfm and lift...

I’d be interested in replacing motors to add some oomph to it... Has anyone done this before and if so, what was the outcome?

Thanks....

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I have a Ninja Warrior portable extractor. It has dual 2-stage motors in parallel, 500 psi and a 1850 watt heater. I have been using it this week since my LG heater on my TM froze and I’m looking for someone to fix it. I have been on the Century400.com website and can’t find out anything about the performance of this machine.

Does anyone know the cfm, the water lift or anything? I know it’s not a truckmount but man this thing has crappy cfm and lift...

I’d be interested in replacing motors to add some oomph to it... Has anyone done this before and if so, what was the outcome?

Thanks....

Hi Tom;

The problem is the way the factory hooked up the vac motors (highlighted above).

Lift is not high enough to properly extract any carpet.

We have supplied modification parts to change the vacs to 3-stage models for several customers.

The heater will have to be eliminated to allow extra power for the 3-stage vacs.

Each vac will have 139" of lift vs. the 85" of lift you now have (64% more lift).

The PumpTec 500 PSI pump should be fine.

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=86&products_id=5106

Larry

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom