Can you use your 2.5 hose with out a Hole glide?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
It would depend on your wand.
When I upgraded to 3" I was still using my porty wand, an PMF 802 I believe it is. Because the lips were very rounded and it was an 1 1/2" wand, it whistled nicely but wasn't that much problem to push. Picked the pile up really well.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
How do you think I clean...

I have them in different forms...

That have there Place in this industry without a doubt...

An to those who manufacture them,I wish them the best of luck in business and legal stuff...

But personally,me and my (yes) ten inch Butler 3 jet...

That's 21 years old...

Is what I prefer...I would like to sample the new evolution 2inch barrel version...

People kept saying try the Rv,The RX,the chemstractor,Etc...

Seem them originate in there early ads...Witnessed the improvements...

But now as was then.I take there accounts...All good equipment more operators clueless...

Now at Summerfest,to use that Chem-spec machine you needed one...
Probably Bob Hodges too.But whilst he was running it.I was cleaning a deep shag...With the Savage Machine...

But using them don't matter to me ,cause my back is already destroyed...

And pain is weakness leaving the body right...lol...But I do have the first Butler soft touch valve...

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
dude i couldnt hardley pull my 2" wand and hose with my 36 blower...

Greenie

It's the "operational lift" you feel, or should I say fight.

It's not the CFM of the blower.

That is why guys with a SteamAction 47 work so hard, it's running at 18+"hg.

The bigger hose gives you more of that operation lift at the wand, the glide just makes it possible to push forward.

I must say, it's one of the most common request from a new 2.5" hose user, they want to trade in their slot or hybrid for a hole glide.

Rex Tyus

I must say, it's one of the most common request from a new 2.5" hose user, they want to trade in their slot or hybrid for a hole glide.

But you still have those hold outs with the Hybrids. The ones whose wives say "if you gain any more weight I am gonna cut your allowance." :evil:

So we endure. :cry:

TimP

Hey Rex you wanna try out my hole glide? BTW with 4 to the door that hole glide sticks hard to the ground, without it it's like having a wand with wheels.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom