Cancer

Don M

November 2008 had problem swallowing food, hiccups. Gradually got worse. End of December could not drink glass of water. Went to doctor had tests was told Esophagus Cancer. Find out treatments tomorrow. Sounds like chemo,radiation , possiblr surgery. If you have problems swallowing food get checked out Thanks Don

T

The Magician

Dom M. Thanks for the important information. Prayers and God bless you. I had the same problem swallowing. I had a GI enocopy and everthing was good. Problems was acid reflex. With meds condition its improving. Acid reflex can cause erosion of the esophagus and many problems. Good luck

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Bless you my friend

I am going in for some tests tomorrow and what not.

Shoulder spams, constant cluster headaches, neck stiffness, sinus issues, coughing up blood, hard swallowing food, shoulder spasms, always tired, always hungry, always thirsty. MIGRAINES every day.

Lots of symptoms of cancer, tumor, sinus inefection, fibromyalgia. And what not

We need to try to do things pleasing to our bodies and get as much healing as we can.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Don:

Karl Loren's wife, Jean had advanced esophogeal cancer and was given weeks to live. He started her on a regimen that included Germanium, and she's cancer- free now. I was on their mailing list (still am) when all of it came to light and was in full swing. So I can tell you that it wasn't some kind of marketing ploy. He was sending pictures of her and messages, etc., hoping against hope for the best.

http://www.oralchelation.com/

http://www.organicgermanium.net/index.htm

You might want to get in touch with them and get more info about how she did it. http://www.oralchelation.com/vibrantlife/jean.htm

Duane

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Best wishes Don.

My father has survived cancer twice; there's a lot that can be done today.

Let me know if there is anything we can do.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Sorry to hear that Don.. I HAVE to quite smoking! Shit scares the HELL out of me! Good luck man!

Brian L

Name
Brian L
I am truly sorry to hear about this. I hope everything goes well for you.

A positive attitude is a must.

Don M

Yes smoked .Quit now. Smoking , acid reflux, heavy drinking can cause this cancer.Chewing can contribute.Thanks Don

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Don,

Keep active, talk with friends, family, work if you can and by all means be positive. People survive cancer everyday and I will pray that you will also.

Gods speed
Vincent

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Don,

I'm so sorry to hear this. is there anything we can do to help besides sending our best wishes for a good outcome?

Take care,
Lisa

G

I am sorry to hear that Don; I will add your name to our prayer list. Good advice above; stay positive and combine all treatments. God Bless You.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Good luck to you. I would stay with the positive attitude as well.
Cancer is so much more treatable than it used to be. You'll be fine.

LeeCory

I wish you the best. And yes keep a positive attitude.

I didn't sleep well last night after reading this because I have the symptoms you speak of, and have brushed it off for some time. I take the acid reflux meds and they don't really help. Even though I am scared to hear the results I am going to force myself to go get scoped.

Your post was kinda like taking me by the shoulders and shaking me violently to wake up.

Keep your chin up!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Us old guys need to have our ass checked and our piss pump as well.
I don't like the exam any more than the next homophobe but if it ads a few years of quality life I say whip it out doc.

Gay post of the year.

Just trying to help people get checked.

Josh Adler

Good Luck Man, My Prayers are with you.

Stay positive and keep a good mindset and you WILL get through this. Let me know if i could help you with anything

Back
Top Bottom