Can't decide if I like it....

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
I really need to start sending our reminder cards again. I want something fun and memorable, I'm not sure if I like this or not. Your thoughts?

reminder.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I like the look of it (as usual) but it does take a little much to read and then "get it".

The back is really good.

The front could be "shortened" some....my Mother would love it....the 39 year old may not so much. Not offensive...but they might not get it.

Hey Wayne, Have you thought about teaming up Service Monster to do their cards? They could use some help. lol
I may have said this to you a time or 2 or 100...I can never remember.
It's the good ideas that keep coming back to me...it's the ADHD that doesn't help me to realize that I had them before. lol

I like the "pretty" word...I use it a lot when it comes to customers and marketing.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, I just showed it to Jen...I can't tell you her age 39

She really likes the back...she likes that you give the date because she would not be sure when the last time was. She likes your pic...not "your" pic. lol...the fact that there IS a pic helps her to feel comfortable. She also likes the website..how it's listed.

Ok, the front.

She said at first glance it's too busy...she really likes the "marketing trick" line and the picture with the "don't let this happen to you" might actually get her to read more of it....she read it all because I asked her to.

She really likes the Prettier you line....We do tend to think alike sometimes. lol...or maybe I just take her advice?

She laughed a little while reading it...and that's good...but it did take her a little bit to get through it...and believe me, Jen is very smart and very well read lady.

There you have it...hope it helps.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Thanks for the input. I usually either like somethig or don't like it at all. This one, though, I'm just not sure. Something's missing. I do like the pic. It grabs your attention.....sorta like a car wreck.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think a little less wordy would be better...but I'm not sure how you could get your point across otherwise.

They don't all have to be winners to work.

Rob Allen

It is in poor taste IMHO. People who like you here are going to sugar coat their answers because you seem to be a nice guy.

The picture of the old woman in curlers is in poor taste and insulting to women.
You should shave your goatee for the pic. Spin it however we like goatees are acceptable to us but to society in general they are not acceptable. It sends the wrong message according to many professional guides to dress and grooming that is best for business people.

I don't mean any offense just stating my observation and research. You asked for thoughts and if you don't want mine I will gladly remove it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmlaublWr84&fea ... r_embedded

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I don't think the pic is offensive because of the look on her face. It adds humor and I think mosti women will get that part of it.

The Goatee is not a problem but I think he would look better without it...but I would have to see that to be sure.

I would never sugar coat my opinion on something like this and I think Wayne knows that.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
"You asked for thoughts and if you don't want mine I will gladly remove it."

I'm glad I seem to be a nice guy....

Mikey P

Administrator
Take Rob's advice, photoshop out the french tickler and (wholesome is GOOD) and replace Gladys with one of Rob's teenie bopper models.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom