Captain jiggles-worth..

Name
Jeff T
Between the machine, pads (a boat load- 36 microfibre, 24 Gladiator, and 12 Gorilla), a case of encap juice (4 gallons), 2 cases of TOPS spotter (8 gallons total), a pint of red relief, a pint of rust remover, and exchange, I paid almost 8 K. (Canuck dollars of course).....

BUT, I bet I make 5 times that back, just with the initial investment...

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Between the machine, pads (a boat load- 36 microfibre, 24 Gladiator, and 12 Gorilla), a case of encap juice (4 gallons), 2 cases of TOPS spotter (8 gallons total), a pint of red relief, a pint of rust remover, and exchange, I paid almost 8 K. (Canuck dollars of course).....

You can get Ironman pads from Bonnet Pro Canada but I have yet to find a Canadian source for Microfiber pads.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

is this your first shake 'n shine machine?
or was all your VLM done previously with rotary or cimex?

..L.T.A.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I just got off the phone with a real "Nice Lady" I cleaned the entire house on Friday. White carpet filled with piss. Renters moved in minutes after I was done. Got a call from the owner today yelling at me that carpet looks worse than ever. UGH. I'm going back tomorrow to encap it. I told this lady it was bad but she insisted it be cleaned. Good grief. I took pics of the carpet after I was done cleaning. It looked great with the exception of the furniture stains and wear. There were some red stains also but she didn't want to pay to remove those.

F8A3D3F1-1649-4C13-9A43-4F8A97CA330C.jpeg0C38804B-0B24-4E42-95C9-08C415902377.jpeg992D361E-1F52-4C72-A881-AA7743E77361.jpeg

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I just got off the phone with a real B..... I cleaned the entire house on Friday. White carpet filled with piss. Renters moved in minutes after I was done. Got a call from the owner today yelling at me that carpet looks worse than ever. UGH. I'm going back tomorrow to encap it. I told this lady it was bad but she insisted it be cleaned. Good grief. I took pics of the carpet after I was done cleaning. It looked great with the exception of the furniture stains and wear. There were some red stains also but she didn't want to pay to remove those.

View attachment 106413View attachment 106414View attachment 106415
Just send her the pics and call it done.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Just send her the pics and call it done.
I did, but as typical, the renter threw me under the bus. I'm sure there may be some wicking. She was complaining that where the carpet hits the tile it is all dark brown. I'm thinking there was dirt in the crevice that wicked up. I had to dig out some mud from that area. Nothing I can't fix. Her attitude just pissed me off.

That's why I took pics after I was done. I had a feeling that the renters would complain about something. They always do. The carpet was in bad shape before I cleaned it and looked great when finished. I think the home owner is absentee. We did everything through email and phone.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I did, but as typical, the renter threw me under the bus. I'm sure there may be some wicking. She was complaining that where the carpet hits the tile it is all dark brown. I'm thinking there was dirt in the crevice that wicked up. I had to dig out some mud from that area. Nothing I can't fix. Her attitude just pissed me off.

That's why I took pics after I was done. I had a feeling that the renters would complain about something. They always do. The carpet was in bad shape before I cleaned it and looked great when finished. I think the home owner is absentee. We did everything through email and phone.
I hate those jobs where the renter is moving in just after cleaning. Makes it hard to tell what may have wicked up and what's new sometimes.

Mikey P

Administrator

Captain PeePee you're not.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I hate those jobs where the renter is moving in just after cleaning. Makes it hard to tell what may have wicked up and what's new sometimes.
The annoying thing is that this carpet needed hours of urine work. It would have been expensive and time consuming. not having the option to do my normal flushing, I upped the acid rinse and hit every spot with my USR (Swimming pool peroxide diluted down to 9:1).

Reactions: Cleanworks

Condog

Name
Tony
Make a video of you loading it into your van.
Head pivots, so I put handle in upright position. Tilt back on wheels lifting the bottom of the head onto the back of the trailer. Tilt handle up and forward. Once level with the trailer, pivot wheels onto trailer.

Pure physics, no lifting the whole unit, which I did to clean a boxing ring and MMA mat.
Not terribly fun, but not terribly painful either. I'll be 59 in May, if I can do it...

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Head pivots, so I put handle in upright position. Tilt back on wheels lifting the bottom of the head onto the back of the trailer. Tilt handle up and forward. Once level with the trailer, pivot wheels onto trailer.

Pure physics, no lifting the whole unit, which I did to clean a boxing ring and MMA mat.
Not terribly fun, but not terribly painful either. I'll be 59 in May, if I can do it...
Key word: “Trailer”
So, Swani and I are not the only “trailer hacks”😳

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
He's not going to like the Vibe.
After sleeping on it for the night I think what I'm going to do is use my edging tool to clean out all the mud from the crevice where the carpet butts up to the tile. Then clean the edge again normally. IT's hard to clean against booby traps.

I'm just assuming this is the issue. I haven't been back yet to see what's going on.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
After sleeping on it for the night I think what I'm going to do is use my edging tool to clean out all the mud from the crevice where the carpet butts up to the tile. Then clean the edge again normally. IT's hard to clean against booby traps.

I'm just assuming this is the issue. I haven't been back yet to see what's going on.
bring him a carbonated beverage

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
tough situation Damon. same service , but completely different clients on the same job. Payer,(not willing to pay what is needed, ("just do your best😉😉) vs. end user not happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom