Caption contest

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mike B: " Finally, Been sitting here for six hours. Now I'll get those low ball bastards. Ah fook. My cell phone's dead."

Ryan

If only I had kept my 401k.... that Shawn fellow was sooo nice though... :!:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
That a-hole carpet cleaner needs to empty his waste tank, all the shit is blowing out the exhaust

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Yellow River by I. P. Freely

or

As a young lad I had a similiar situation, I was out cruising chicks in my souped up black with white stripes 72 SS Chevelle and needed to pee. I was told by a police office over his loud speaker while he was sitting in his squad car

no matter how much you water it, it ain't gonna grow

Willy P

Name
Willy P
"It was the perfect storm. I sneezed, crapped, pissed and farted all at the same time"

C

cucu

Tre Stop bitchin and get in and rent that rug doctor , we got to get our cash jobs done before we make another ride along video

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Quote:
As a young lad I had a similiar situation, I was out cruising chicks in my souped up black with white stripes 72 SS Chevelle and needed to pee.
Sweet car!

that car got me is so much trouble, built big block 402 with 4 speed, cowl induction, ladder bars, high boy front end. It wasn't the fastest but it got you from stop light to stop light the quickest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom