Caption This!

Bob Foster

chicken2.jpg

Bob Foster

My bad. My fire extinguisher came off and started rubbing on the exhaust and it wore it off.

I will make it my life's mission to fix it before I get pulled over for a Level 2 inspection by a Clean Trust Compliance Officer. Good thing you didn't see my dirty non-CRI Bissell vacuum and my can of lighter fluid.

Bob Foster

Yup, with stainless bolts through-bolted and back-plated to the underside of the truck. This allows me to flush water through the truck and not trap moisture on the floor.

Bob Foster

And by the way, that is Doña Red. She's in charge of the rest of the Omelet Queens. I feed her almost every day and as soon as she seen me come in the yard she runs right over. Lots of times I have to kick her out of the shop.

q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDEaFKLT-wcq]

Bob Foster

If I had take a picture a few minutes earlier she was perched on top of my Studebaker fan in my shop. shiteatinggrin

Connor

Name
Connor
Bob Foster said:
If I had take a picture a few minutes earlier she was perched on top of my Studebaker fan in my shop. shiteatinggrin

And if you took a picture a few minutes later, we'd see chicken poop on your Studebaker.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
"Judson.......... Cock of the walk"

PS::: Oxygen required for non-believers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom