Car Wash Pumpout Costs

CapeCleaner

For those who pump their waste tanks at a car wash, how much does it cost you? I'd like to have an idea before I approach the owner of a local wash.

Thanks

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Our van dumps through the floor so we just put $1.25 in to rinse the van and bombs away into the drain.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
0- The car wash I dump at is owned by a car dealer from whom I've bought numerous cars and I know the guy who manages the car wash for him. The previous owner of the same car wash who was a customer was given a 50% discount on his cleaning once a year.

John Watson

First of all we don't pump, we dump...

I have asked for permission and the same time I explained that I had filtered the waste water going into my tank and if the car wash wanted I could filter it as I dumped. No problem No charge as long as it was filtered and we didn't leave the bay a mess when dumping.

Most Car Washes get charged for the water they use not their waste water so by us dumping there is not charge to them.

Some car washes filter and recycle. These might have a problem with you dumping..

Thank you Terry, Yes we do get our truck washed at the same time. In the atomated ones I dump before we get cleaned.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
John we even dump while in the auto washes. Once the wash starts just pull the lever and bombs away.

CapeCleaner

Bob - I have a 60 gallon waste tank.

If it's as simple as getting the van washed at the same time, that would be great.

Thanks

John Buxton

I've never had a car wash refuse me. You must wash your truck before you ask to dump. Show them your filter to prove no garbage goes in their pit, and you shouldnt have a problem. Here you are supposed to get permission from the local municipality also.

Be discreet about it dude.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom