Carpel Tunnel Surgery on both hands tomorrow

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
Egoscue for exercises. Get on Youtube and enter egoscue and carpel tunnel or back pain or whatever hurts. You can fix most of your problems without a knife.
Doctors make a lot money buy cutting on people. It won't cost you a dime to check it out and you might even have an Egoscue clinic close to home.
Sorry for the post above.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Forget about wiping. Poor guy won't even be able to take a wiz without help having both hands done at once.
depends, get the big one so you don't need to be changed so often.; )

Good thing you have a caring wife. If I asked my wife wipe that and hold this. She would just stare at me and say "I don't think so"

ummmm not that I've ever asked her to do that. :redface::biggrin:

Name
Marcus
Yea my brother is a doctor...most doctors sure don't like chiropractors....
I had a back bulging disk that was finally fixed through prayer and 9 months of chiropractor
Also pinched nerve in neck with 6-8 months chiropractor and prayer....
Cost about 1000$ for chirpractor but more than that for all the MRI meds and 2 cortisone shots
That did very little if any thing for my back......
Decompression was the absolute best thing for slipped disks...
Don't know if it will he for corp tunnel but my chiropractor said tendonitis was related to my pinched nerve...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Because you don't wipe your arse? :twisted::biggrin::eekk:

And, being the ever helpful person I am, here's a short video that will help. Just use your elbows instead of your hands.

Willy what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. :biggrin:

Mike Draper

I feel for you Adam. 15 years ago I crushed my foot. its been getting worse each year to where last year I hobble to the bathroom at night becuase it was so bad. I had surgery in Jauary of this year to make it better. Its now worse and its very hard to get through the work day. I have a no idea how long I'll be able to continue on the truck. Surgery is never fun, I hope it works out for you. were to young for these problems.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Mike Draper

you might ask how long youll be out in the worst case scenario. My doc said 3-4 weeks. I was off 3 months. And ask if there is any chance it could be worse when finsihed with surgery. Things I wish I'd have asked.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
And ask if there is any chance it could be worse when finsihed with surgery. Things I wish I'd have asked.
My uncle had surgery on his ankle last year and he was down 3-months. After all was healed he was still having pain and he complained to the doctor about it. The doctor said yes, that's normal, you'll have some discomfort the rest of your life. He said just as you mentioned Mike. He wished he had known ahead of time, he walks no better and still has pain. He'd have skipped the surgery had he know this is how it would have turned out.

Name
Marcus
I had a bulging disk in my back for years...my dad had the same thing he finally went to surgery and it didn't help and had to have another surgery......still has some pain
He told me to try something else....I went to a chiropractor..that had minimal help...couldn't walk 2 blocks without pain shooting down my leg....
Almost went to surgery but decided to go to altar call at a friends church and have them pray for me...
After a few weeks and continued chropractor I am about 90 percent healed....
Still play a little basketball......

Mikey P

Administrator
10422568_10203233552466736_8351639683333605778_n.jpg

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Had the surgery yesterday and was in a lot of pain but doing great today. Only a little ibuprofen. I really cant move my hands but am happy to not have much pain.
I am not a person to sit around. Its ony been 24 hours and I am going crazy. My wife is mad at me because I drove to the shop this morning, swept the garage, and did all the paperwork for last week. I think I will go nuts if I just sit around.
Thanks for the well wishes.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Willy P

Name
Willy P
You better take it easy!

Its only been 24 hours, REST some! :biggrin:
X50 - Dude, the anesthetic hasn't even worn off yet. DO exactly like your Doc says. When I tore my bicep, it was 8 months no work other than supervisory. I tried and it put me back.Don't do it as it isn't worth it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom