CARPET CLEANERS IN MICHICAN

Ok so i am new to your forum but one thing i need to know is if you guys can help m efind any carpet cleaners in michigan because i will be moving their in may.....09 :shock: can anyone help?

Name
Bruce
The guy comes on here looking for a carpet cleaner and all you can tell him is to look in the yellow pages? We have enough MI carpet cleaners on this board to cover the state if he needs one. Thanks for looking out for us on the boards.

Scott

What part of MI will you be moving to? There are several of us here.

Scott

Josh Adler

lol one of the best parts of this board is networking...what nerve to tell him to look on the yellow pages!!!

Name
Bruce
We have Scott R in Howell/Brighten area , Me in the Bay City , Saginaw , Midland area, Scott Kentfield in the Travers City area , I know there are a few guys in the Grand Rapids and Muskegon area and we have Ken Snow in the Detroit / Pontiac area. Did I miss anyone ?

tubguy

Sorry guys!
Check out the name!
He comes to the best carpet cleaning fourm looking for a carpet cleaner!
I did not say or imply that MI cleaners are hacks!
My bad.....

I'm in Jackson, MI. 20 years experience. Columbia Cleaning Service. 517-592-5287. Kevin Mcreary is up in Lansing. And don't forget about Bawb in the ghetto!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We are in all of southeast michigan- not even 4% of out work is detroit and Pontiac though we are likely the largest in either of those.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom