Carpet Cleaners. So painful

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I don’t enjoy selling stuff that I no longer use. The process of someone trying to decide if what you have is worth buying drives me nuts. I am completely truthful about the thing that I am selling. Either you want it or you don’t. Buy it or leave me alone. And once you buy it leave me alone.
By the way, I’m the complete opposite with carpet cleaning customers, but watching people nit pick used equipment is torture. I’m sure they look at new equipment the same way. It’s just not that difficult.
You can’t even give it away without having to answer a million questions.
I think from now on when a piece of equipment has run its course and been replaced, I gonna through to old one in the trash.
Honestly, I don’t see how you Guru’s and Distributors deal with endless barrage of questions from carpet cleaners. So painful.

FredC

Village Idiot
I don’t enjoy selling stuff that I no longer use. The process of someone trying to decide if what you have is worth buying drives me nuts. I am completely truthful about the thing that I am selling. Either you want it or you don’t. Buy it or leave me alone. And once you buy it leave me alone.
By the way, I’m the complete opposite with carpet cleaning customers, but watching people nit pick used equipment is torture. I’m sure they look at new equipment the same way. It’s just not that difficult.
You can’t even give it away without having to answer a million questions.
I think from now on when a piece of equipment has run its course and been replaced, I gonna through to old one in the trash.
Honestly, I don’t see how you Guru’s and Distributors deal with endless barrage of questions from carpet cleaners. So painful.
lol....facebook marketplace or craigslist?

I'll take something to the dump before I try and sell on either.

Hell I have a hard time getting idiots to actually sell me shit.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I enjoy it. I buy and sell a lot on cl and marketplace. Yep, I'm one of those guys that will nit pik whatever you have and make you a low ball offer. Unless you have something nice, then I will offer you fair value.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I feel the same way. I sold my old van on Facebook marketplace. Geeez. Never again. Next time I'll drive it to my brothers junk yard and leave the key in it. People complaining about paint and little picky stuff. Dude, you're buying a $3900 van that runs great and the AC even works. For the love of Jehosaphat.

Reactions: Trip Moses

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Would it make a difference if I told you that the busted up POS’s I’m getting rid of are my useless CRB’s.
Do you offer a guarantee? What condition are the brushes in? Will you take this $$$ for it? Can you include the shipping cost in that price? Did you buy it new or used? Are you the only one who used it? Does it come with an extension cord? Am I annoying you yet? I’m trying to

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Do you offer a guarantee? What condition are the brushes in? Will you take this $$$ for it? Can you include the shipping cost in that price? Did you buy it new or used? Are you the only one who used it? Does it come with an extension cord? Am I annoying you yet? I’m trying to
Nailed it

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just scored 50 feet of brand new in box 2 inch vac hose for $50. A guy called me up about my host liberator and asked what's my lowest price. I told him $400. Then he says how about $300. Told him to fvk off and not waste my time. If I told him my lowest price, what does he not understand? I am in no hurry to sell. Just collects dust on the shop though

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom